Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Updated Slavonski Brod to 8

1 Like

Sindlesham (Wokingham/Reading), UK.
Suggest adjusting GPS to (51.428300, -0.898900) nudging location approx 100 m WSW (current pin location plots in the River Loddon!).
The annotated map below showing the construction area is taken from the Supercharger app and tallies with other photos of the site posted on user forums.

ScreenShot064

3 Likes

It’s so you can get a quick car wash while you charge. :smile:

Fixed up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha! Now it’s a bit drier thanks to @chuq :smile:
Actually I think locals say that the area is prone to flooding - the hotel is on stilts/pillars to allow floodwater to pass underneath. Apparently the superchargers are on slightly higher ground. Maybe visitors should pack rubber gloves and wellies just in case :anguished:

The “forum” hyperlink for the Corona, CA supercharger is no longer working because TMC moved the original thread it was pointing to and merged it with a second Corona supercharger thread in a different section. The new link target should be: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/supercharger-corona-construction-in-progress-mar-2019-14-stalls.97285

1 Like

Algarve, Portugal is open
Clare, Michigan is under construction

1 Like

The supercharger in San Carlos, CA, USA doesn’t have its correct 72 kW listed, and so ABetterRoutePlanner thinks it’s 120 kW. Tesla.com shows it correctly as 72 kW. Can someone correct that on supercharge.info?

1 Like
  • Haverslev, Denmark, listed as 8 stalls, but is actually now 16 stalls (as indicated correctly on Tesla link).
  • Hjørring, Denmark, listed as 8 stalls, but is actually now 12 stalls (as indicated correctly on Tesla link).
    Would someone correct this please? Thanks!

Swartz Creek, MI – Based on new pictures from @mrau in the TMC thread, GPS location should be adjusted to 42.967440, -83.828794

Oxford, UK Supercharger : Tesla’s website quotes 16 (instead of 12)

So this doesn’t appear to work. Who knows how to get errors corrected?

Sorry @plumazul - only @keith has access to delete locations, so those ones will need to wait for him :slight_smile:

@GPMP do you know if that is actually the correct number, physically? The Tesla website is often wrong, visually sighting the location is better!

I have deleted them.

2 Likes

@keith can can you delete the SC at Calgary South, which isn’t going to happen, with no confirmation.

Deleted

1 Like

Dietlikon is open

If you don’t mind me saying, the editing is incredibly confusing. I can’t get my head around how it works. I poked around for a couple of minutes and then just gave up. @keith

Yes, it’s confirmed by a Zap-Map user on April 9th 2019 : 16 for Oxford Supercharger (instead of 12)

1 Like

TMC user CHRGIT posted a screenshot of the navigation screen showing Annapolis MD as 150 kW maximum. Presumably there are many others which will need to be updated, although I think the safe approach for now is to do it on a case by case basis as we see reports of higher capacities.

1 Like