Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Yeah, that might be the best option. I checked on their map and it’s still saying 120 kW so that info might take some time to be updated: https://www.tesla.com/en_AU/findus/location/supercharger/annapolismdsupercharger

I got the software update last night which enables 150 kW supercharging and the map shows which stations are 150 kW. Most but not all of the west coast non-urban sites I have checked are now 150 kW. I’m making alot of updates in supercharge.info.

3 Likes

I updated the supercharger power for western Canada and the U.S. west of the Mississippi River (might have missed a couple). Most of those that are still 120 kW are on the original transcontinental route through Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, the Moab - Blanding - Farmington - Gallup - Holbrook “S curve”, and Kingman AZ. A few of the early west coast ones are still 120 kW as well: Ellensburg WA, Detroit Lakes OR, Atascadero CA, and the original Folsom CA.

Great job @joel - doing all those must have taken absolutely ages!

Are you only able to see superchargers within a certain range of your car?

The supercharger pins are more like ghost pins on the navigation screen where they are out of range but they are still there. The updating went relatively quickly (not too hard when most are 150 kW) but I’m going to take a break and see if someone else wants to work on chunks of the eastern U.S. and Canada.

1 Like

@MrPlugShare posted on TMC about a location in Mexico being in the wrong place. The location is wrong on Tesla’s map, as demonstrated from his attached picture, and here. I verified through Google Maps the following location address for the Galerias Chilpancingo and an exact GPS tag for the chargers:

Chilpancingo de los Bravos, MX -
Address: Lic. René Juárez Cisneros 130, Fraccionamiento Villas Vicente Guerrero, 39010 Chilpancingo de los Bravo, Gro., Mexico

GPS: 17.514650, -99.482779

1 Like

Supercharger - Dover, DE

The Wawa in Dover, Delaware which hosts a supercharger is remodeling the store and access to the superchargers is blocked during construction. Or at least it’ll remain blocked during the first part of construction, the exterior remodeling. So, this location should be listed as Temporarily Closed.

1 Like

Thanks @mociaf9 - have updated both of these!

1 Like

For the Chilpancingo de los Bravo location, the GPS tag is now right. So the dot is showing in the right spot, but the listed address wasn’t updated and is still wrong. I would change it to at least:
“Galerías Chilpancingo;
Lic. René Juárez Cisneros 130, Chilpancingo de los Bravo, Guerrero, Mexico”

The full address is “Galerías Chilpancingo; Lic. René Juárez Cisneros 130, Fraccionamiento Villas Vicente Guerrero, Bugambilias, 39010 Chilpancingo de los Bravo, Gro., Mexico”

Address changed to “Lic. René Juárez Cisneros 130, Chilpancingo de los Bravo, Guerrero”, so the gmaps link works better (but not perfect).

1 Like

Calabasas, CA has had crates sitting on site for a couple of years, they’ve now been removed. @keith could you delete this one?

Refer this post:

deleted

1 Like

Terrebonne should be removed until further confirmation that there will also be a Supercharger here.

@keith This comment refers to location #1972 in case the constant name changes throw you off :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

deleted, thanks

Boonton, NJ is definitely 10 stalls:

1 Like

Thanks, will update - those bases also look like the ones used for 150kW stations?

Highland Park (SC), IL is still listed as a supercharger. However it has been closed to the public since last year. (removed from car nav)

Folkstone (UK) now with 8 stalls (all with CCS compatibility):

Now that the supercharger cabinets for the Henrietta, TX have been seen and are definitively not V3, the power should be edited to show an assumption of 150 kW instead of 250 kW.

1 Like