Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

4 V3 stalls were added in Rivabellosa, Spain.

3 Likes

Thx, added! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Added 8 V3 stalls on Lā€™Aldea, Spain, now: 8 V2 + 8 V3

Opened to all.

2 Likes

Heusden-Zolder in Belgium was expanded to 14 stalls, of which 4 V3.

1 Like

Malaga Supercharger in Spain already opened!

Confirmed by the Club Tesla Spain.
https://twitter.com/ClubTeslaES/status/1675040978921562112

3 Likes

Thank you. Updated this. Also noticed that the nearest one to this, Fuengirola, has had a small V3 expansion.

3 Likes

The old mobile Supercharger SvolvƦr (Norway) with 4 stalls is closed. The mobile units are now at the Supercharger Setermoen. But they are not powered on yet.

3 Likes

Supercharger Levis, QC is closed until a transformer replacement from Tesla, as the 600-480V transformer blew up. The whole site is down. As those transformers are rarely stock items from suppliers, I guess itā€™s going to be down for at least a few weeksā€¦

Also Supercharger RiviĆØre-du-Loup is throttled to 72 kW for over a year now because of the same transformer blow, should it be updated?

Biberwier, Austria
These temporary Superchargers are disconnected and not usable. Not sure if it is permanent

1 Like

Isnā€™t this thread monitored by admins? The Austrian supercharger site mentioned above show up as an active supercharger in the map. It is not. It is disconnected, and i was misled to this site. It should be removed from the map asap.

2 Likes

Thanks, it has been updated now.

We often get to them within a day but occasionally it takes us a couple of days to get a update.

3 Likes

Hello,

Saint Jean de Maurienne (France) SUC -still under construction- location is not accurate on the map. Can you update it to 45.266560, 6.372757 please ?

Thanks !

2 Likes

Thanks I have updated the location.

4 Likes

Manzanares, Spain now has all 10 stalls open !

(thanks for the info, @JParzival )

3 Likes

Thanks updated

2 Likes

Itā€™s reopened, I see no one seems to be monitoring this since it had not been updated in 2 weeksā€¦

@sebcool20 for very short term closures we (often) donā€™t update the status on the site.

If say the site brunt down or major road reworking where access is denied for months then we mark them temporary closed.

Often sites can be unavailable for very short time spans where someone reports a site is temp down in a power cut for example but if is back later in the day.

For repairs of something (as in your case) it is more tricky to know how long it is down. It could have been fixed that day or it could be much longer. Personally (i did see your message earlier) I was going to leave it week or so to make sure it was down rather than a temp blip.

Should have communicate it better.

3 Likes

St Jean de Maurienne (France) SUC has not 7 stalls but 8 (plus 4 ā€œdestination chargersā€).
It should open in august according to the hotel manager.

Sagunto, Spain has 8 V3 instead of 4 V3 stalls.
Athenry, Ireland only has 4 stalls instead of 8. 4 are installed but still inoperable and are covered.

1 Like