Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

London - Brent Cross disappeared from the Tesla Nav and App in February but I just noticed it’s back on the App again (and presumably therefore the Nav too). I read a comment on one forum a couple of weeks ago that it was a glitch and the site is still operational, and the reinstatement on the App backs that up. I put a screenshot on TMC here:

1 Like

Heston, UK - Eastbound went live yesterday. I expect new live sites get picked up automatically but just posting here in case it’s somehow been missed.

1 Like

Coordinates for SuC “Schleiz, Germany” are wrong.
Wrong: 50.548508, 11.804178
Correct: 50.546621, 11.803757

1 Like

Please remove the entry for Tvedestrand Norway from the database. It was entered years ago as a permit and changed to closed to make it disappear as it was false. Now with the update it shows as a closed location. It was never opened and there is no current supercharger in this town, nor any known plans to build one.

2 Likes

Done, thanks for pointing that out!

Rødekro, Denmark
Is listed with 6 stalls. Unless something has changed recently, I am certain that there are 16 stalls. There are 2 clusters of stalls: 6 are clearly visible from the road, where as the rest, 10 stalls, are hidden from view behind the fastfood restaurant “Sunset Boulevard”.

Also, Tesla states 16 stalls: Find os | Tesla

2 Likes

Hi @tlvestergaard, mange tak for the info.

Please note that we currently have two locations for Rødekro:

1. the actual Rødekro location with 6 stalls,
  2. the Åbenrå location with 10 stalls.

We normally follow the map in the car (navigation system).
If a supercharger is split in two in the in-car nav, we treat it as two locations here on supercharge.info.

I am not near my Tesla right now to check if it’s still two separate locations though. Perhaps someone else can check or I can do it later tonight. I agree that it’s a bit pointless that one location is called Åbenrå and the other one Rødekro when the address is Kometvej 1 and 3 respectively.

1 Like

Hi @Kaliningrad ,

I see your point. I had overlooked that a Åbenrå location with 10 stalls is also listed on supercharge.info, sorry.

The car nav does list only one location; Rødekro with 16 stalls. However the car nav also specifically refers to 10 stalls at Sunset Boulevard, Åbenrå.

I guess you could make an argument for listing both ways.

I am fine with whatever you decide to do.
best regards
Thomas

2 Likes

Thank you, Thomas. We will discuss this among the editors and let you know.

Best,
Micha

1 Like

Cincinnati, OH 4825 Marburg Ave
Listed as 120 on the site but in car / app is 150 kW. Charged there many times and it was boosted from 120 with the other v2 120 sites.

1 Like

The new SuC in Mons, Belgium is going to have 16 stalls rather than 8, because there are 4 V3 cabinets visible in the photo. Also, the pin location should be behind the hotel, not in front. I have also looked at the other Belgian SuCs and some of them could be updated with better pin positions too. Here is the list:
Mons: 50.45644, 3.94030
Nivelles: 50.58870, 4.30812
Brugge: 51.16997, 3.19666
Edegem: 51.1510, 4.43252
Namur: 50.48591, 4.79719
Remouchamps: 50.48391, 5.70041
Wavre: 50.707840, 4.59868
Antwerp: 51.26812, 4.40286
Aalst: 50.92150, 4.03255
Other pins are OK.

2 Likes

Thank you. The locations have been updated.

2 Likes

Middelburg, Netherlands has 10 stalls, not 12. 8 stalls are V3 and 2 are V2.

1 Like

Tebay, Penrith, UK has recently been updated from 8 x 150kW stalls to 12 x 250kW stalls but this update is not showing when I look on the main data list for UK Superchargers.

We updated it a while ago and it appears for me.

What are you seeing?

1 Like

Haukås, Norway
8 stalls instead of 6

2 Likes

Volda, Norway
8 stalls instead of 12

2 Likes

Gudvangen, Norway
Please set it to Construction. I passed by, but I have no photos, there were 3 Cabinets. I didn’t see how many stalls are there. Thanks!

2 Likes

Danke for the three suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to the Tesla APP, Tesla has now updated the supercharger station “Hjørring” in northern part of Denmark. The APP reports 27 active superchargers (12 V2 and 15 V3) I visited a month ago and there are 16 V3 installed but one might not be working.

You can see the chargers here, now active:

5 Likes