Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Please update Adda Sud & Nord, Italy according to the map.

2 Likes

Done. Thank you.

2 Likes

This one is also fixed (changed to 4) for now.

Hi,

St Jean de Maurienne (France) SUC has not 7 stalls but 8 (plus 4 “destination chargers”) and is open since today ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks updated this.

Owatonna SC (Owatonna, MN). This is confirmed to have 12 dispensers not 14. I talked to Tyler the owner of the host site, Culver’s restaurant. Currently 12 are under construction.

1 Like

The address given for the Luling TX supercharger is incorrect.

The correct address for this Luling Buc-ee’s is:

10070 I-10 Ottine TX 78658

Interestingly, the location shown on the supercharge.info map is correct, but if you click on the gmap link, it goes to the wrong location which coincidentally is another travel center I-10, but not Buc-ee’s

Thanks for the report. It looks like Guacahummus corrected the address on 8/8, so perhaps you could refresh the site and try again.

(I’ve moved this post to the thread for reporting data errors)

GF4 Berlin installed solar canopy and converted all 19 V3 stalls to V4!

1 Like

Please update the location of Gramschatzer Wald, Germany according to the map. They moved all stalls when they expanded the location.

2 Likes

Please update the location of Pratteln, Switzerland. It’s also a 18-stall V2 not V3.

2 Likes

Thanks. Updated this now.

2 Likes

Please rename “Springfield, OR - Kruse Way” to “Springfield - Kruse Way, OR” to be consistent with general Supercharge.info naming convention of state at the end.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Supercharger - Aalborg, Denmark

Attached a photo of the Murfreesboro, TN site now Under Construction. The workers are far from the road and have a giant pile of dirt.

This is construction of the Buc-ee’s, correct? Is there any indication on site that they’ve begun construction of the Superchargers? That may not begin until after the Buc-ee’s is completed.

This is correct. There is no proof that the Superchargers will be done before, during, or after the Buc-ee’s completion. They are still just leveling the land.

Please update Karasjok, Norway to 250 kW.

2 Likes

Thanks, @TeslaGuy01 I have updated this now.

1 Like

Please update the location of the Eurotunnel - Flexiplus Lounge, France SuC.

2 Likes