Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Thank you, but are you sure there’s only nine?

According to GoingElectric, there should be as many as 16, and there’s a picture showing at least 12.

New SC in Slovenia at Žirovnica. It can be seen as coming soon in q2/2022 at Teslas official FindUs page.

Pictures of covered stalls can be seen here: PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

7 stalls are visible with sign Coming soon.

Location on Plugshare is correct. It’s at new, soon to be open N.Gen Shoping Center in Žirovnica.

1 user on Slovenian ev forum commented that there’s more ground preparations for stalls. So possibly total of 12 stalls.

2 Likes

Tesla is adding new stalls in 3 Italian supercharger stations:
Mogliano Veneto +8
Arezzo +16 V3
Forte dei Marmi +8? (The two temporary stalls are currently unavailable, I believe they will be replaced.)

I will update the map as soon as I have confirmation that the extensions are available for use.

1 Like

There are 16 chargers under construction on Shea and 101 in Scottsdale AZ. Was unable to see it on the list…

.?

2 Likes

Laurel - Fort Meade Rd, MD is listed as 4 stalls. It should be updated to 8 stalls.

Thanks!

Dorking, UK (Permit)
There’s a typo in the supercharge.info address for this site (Debbies instead of Denbies). The correct address is
Denbies Wine Estate
London Road
Dorking
RH5 6AA
Ref: Finding Us | Denbies Wine Estate

2 Likes

Northampton (SC), UK
Service Centre staff have indicated they plan to locate 8 xV3 supercharger stalls at this newly-opened UK Service Centre. Although planning permission isn’t required, stall are shown on one of the drawings for an application for a smart repair booth; the stalls are located at approx. (52.242500, -0.834100).
More details and reference links in this TMC post: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/6713089/

2 Likes

According to the TFF forum (for the German speaking countries), there is no supercharger construction site in Wienerberg. People went there to check but to no avail.

Therefore I am considering removing the entry - any objections?

2 Likes

@Kaliningrad Has it been confirmed that there is no Supercharger planned for Wienerberg? I see it’s currently in permit status on supercharge.info, but if you have information that it should be removed entirely then let me know and I’ll delete the entry.

Hey @corywright, someone on the German forum (TFF) said that they had emailed the local grid operator to check with them and that they’d let me know as soon as they’d hear back from them.

That was something like two weeks ago so I guess they either haven’t heard back or there is no permit.

Therefore, I’d say please go ahead and remove it. We can always create a new entry if it turns out that there is a SuC planned after all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@admin, it seems that the position of the recently introduced construction of SuC Hasselt, Belgium is not correctly represented on the map. Maybe you can check and correct based on the information available.

Correct location of Hasselt is: 50.9515556,5.3529444

2 Likes

Thank you @doc_nl.

I fixed the data based on your coordinates.

3 Likes

Seoul - Shinsa, South Korea
Shinsa Square 652, Gangnam-daero

I think this should be Sinsa not Shinsa (for title and address). Google translate I expect being bad (I notice it for a few thing for Korean needed double checking). The region seems to be Sinsa-dong (Sinsa area/neighbourhood)
As per wikipedia, google maps, etc

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Supercharger - Switzerland, Lugano Sud

Cornwall, ON, Canada

A small expansion from 6 stalls V2s to 8 stalls V2s

1 Like

Chiayi City, Taiwan

Was 8 stall V2.
Has been expanded and now with an additional 9 stalls V3 (5 tesla connectors and 4 CCS is you record such things)

2 Likes

New Taipei City - Xizhi, Taiwan
and
Keelung - Xiaodong Road, Taiwan

Both appear to be 3 stall V3s and not 4 stalls as we have:
新北-汐止日月光家飾館 | Tesla (limited hours)
基隆-孝東路 | Tesla

==========================
Hualien - DAKA, Taiwan
4 stall v2
Appears to have been removed from the tesla map.

1 Like

Thanks. A bit uncertain has to how they’d laid it out, and found the Plugshare pics helpful!

https://www.plugshare.com/location/222465

Bialystok Supercharger is online - officially!

4 Likes