Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Estero, FL Supercharger will have 32 V3 stalls. Currently shows 8.

2 Likes

Naples - Pine Ridge Rd, FL supercharger is still in the permitting phase, construction has not begun.

2 Likes

Construction off the supercharger in Deventer (Netherlands) is finished, the charger is operation

Supercharger Emmen (Netherlands) is currently extended with 4 new stalls

3 Likes

Thank you @Tsa .

I’ve updated both entries.

2 Likes

A couple of UK corrections:
Harrogate - address should be Crimple Hall, Leeds Road (not “Crumple”) (for reference a new marker has just been added to Tesla’s website)
Also the marker position on supercharge.info is slightly incorrect - Tesla’s map has the precise location which I estimate to be at (53.962300, -1.528500).

Nottingham (SC) - the supercharge.info marker position is slightly inaccurate (unusually, Tesla’s map pin is even further away on the wrong side of the road). I’d estimate the part of the car park where the charging stalls are located to be at (52.936100, -1.134300) - this can be confirmed by checking Google Street View & there’s also an icon in the correct position on the OpenStreetMap underlay used by supercharge.info.

2 Likes

Supercharger under construction at Santa Ana, Sonora, Mexico at the Elba Restaurant parking lot. Located inside the gated parking lot.

1 Like

Sindelsdorf, Germany - 12 Stalls instead of 8. 250 kW maximum power.

2 Likes

The recently added Matane, QC is not a 7 stall but a regular 8 stall.

The thread has the pictures confirming this.

Looks like an earlier photo just showed 7 and cut one off is probably the cause of the confusion.

1 Like

FTLife Tower, Hong Kong has increased from
12 x v2
now with an additional
6 x v3

3 Likes

Winchester (SC), UK looks like it is 12 stall rather than 8 stall that we have.

2 Likes

Wyboston, UK has 10 stalls of V3 now and not 6.

2 Likes

Limon CO has new construction as of 4/11/22. Looks like at least 4 additional stalls based on trenches dug as of 4/12/22. No further information except digging crew said they’d on site for about two months.

1 Like

I just drove past the Cedar City, UT Supercharger. It appears that about 12 new pedestals are being installed. I don’t see the upgrade listed on Tesla.com nor on supercharger.info.

1 Like

The editors for this site only update its database once an expansion is completed and the new stalls are actually operational. So, the Cedar City supercharger listing here won’t have its numbers bumped up until the new stalls can be used to charge. When that happens the info is usually posted to the TeslaMotorsClub thread tracking the location pretty quickly. A number of SC.info editors are active there and will see the change and come update the info here.

The Europe → Denmark → Kolding supercharger is not 10 stalls but 20. There are 5 rows of 4 stalls. See photo.

Best regards
Hans Milling

2 Likes

Hi,

France → Colmar → Power is set to 12 kW.
It should be 250 kW (Supercharger V3).

Thanks,
Valentin

2 Likes

I appears that the new Supercharger in Syracuse NY is being installed in the Destiny Mall parking lot. I appears to be 8 stalls and I expect it to be a V3.

1 Like

It appears the Detroit, MI site is under construction https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/supercharger-detroit-mi.259375/

1 Like

Hall in Tirol, Austria
9 Stalls instead of 12
The power has been increased from 175 kW to 250 kW.

2 Likes

Ashburn VA - the marker location is slightly off. Conveniently, the OpenStreetMap layer already shows the correct location next to the Harris Teeter gas station.

1 Like