Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Please be so kind and update/correct the data in your list for Illertissen:

ZIP is empty and should contain 89257
Street Address is wrong and should contain (acc. to Tesla findus) instead Leitschäcker

The gmap link is wrong and should point instead to:
https://goo.gl/maps/658RkEYtMDY6EQxY8

Thanks! Oaito.

3 Likes

Please be so kind and update/correct the data in your list for Oberhausen:

ZIP is empty and should contain the number in the field “State”: 46047

Thanks! Oaito.

3 Likes

Almelo, the Netherlands is currently expanding from 12 to 16 250kW CCS stalls, see picture attached.

4 Likes

Thanks @petervr! Please let us know when the new stalls are operational.

1 Like

They are operational:
16 X v3 @ 250kW (CCS-only)

3 Likes

Last week is also Tilburg, Netherlands upgraded from 12 to 16 v3 250kW stalls, CCS. See screenshot of app attached

3 Likes

Ljubljana Supercharger has 8 Stalls
Available SuC Stalls (teslalogger.de)

1 Like

This was posted on Tesla Florida FB with a picture of construction.

“ New super chargers going in behind the Wawa at the corner of Piedmont Wekiva and 441 in Apopka. They don’t show up on the map as even having been permitted yet.”

2 Likes

I just noticed that almost none of the kW ratings that I posted in mid-December 2021 have updated yet.

I see only 3 have been updated, one of which – Buckeye, AZ – had its kW rating increased from 120kW to 250kW after I posted when 4 new V3 stalls were added in late Dec.

To re-emphasize, I got all of those kW ratings from the in-vehicle screen.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, @jsmay311.

@jsmay311 I’ve updated the power levels that you’ve reported from the in-vehicle navigation. The only exception is I left Salt Lake City - S 300 W at 72, since 75 is likely a typo.

2 Likes

Kettleman site expansion under construction:

That’s the same one that’s already listed?

Yeah, seems you´re right. The post on reddit made it sound as if it was new, after reading down the thread it refers to the previous expansion. Sorry.

2 Likes

All good! :slight_smile:

The Find Us | Tesla Supercharger in Poland is decommissioned according to Polish users of ABRP. It has been removed from the Tesla database - I think it should be marked as permanently closed here too.

Hi blincoln, thank you for the info.

That’s a huge disappointed. The Bialystok supercharger was fairly new and closed an important gap in the Northeast. I hope they’ll open a new location in that area soon.

P.S.: On PlugShare it says that the stalls are there but not open yet.
https://www.plugshare.com/location/350290

So maybe that is the actual status - they ran in to some trouble and decided not to open it yet. It any case, it is not open now.

1 Like

Thank you.

Ever the optimist, I’ve set it to temporarily closed.

I’ll keep monitoring PlugShare for new developments.

1 Like

Tesla site shows a supercharger coming to Natchitoches, LA in 2Q 2022. Is that accurate?