Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Someone used the wrong link for Two Harbors. Too bad I can’t fix it

1 Like

Brussels Urban Supercharger is listed as open as of today.

2 Likes

Correct pin location for Fort Wayne - Illinois Rd, IN based on personal visit is 41.07321, -85.21819 @corywright

1 Like

Arezzo changes are now visible on both Tesla site (Arezzo Supercharger | Tesla) and in car, now reporting 24 stalls

2 Likes

Thank you!

Seems like there’s no v3 though?

On the site it’s saying 150kW, but in the car was indicating up to 250kW. I’ll check it again in the car later

2 Likes

Actually in the car it’s 20 stalls up to 250 kW

2 Likes

8 V3 stalls were turned on today at Wavre supercharger in Belgium. The total number of stalls now is 24 (8 V3 and 16 V2)

2 Likes

Vallejo, CA was 14 V2 now 18 V2

1 Like

Also, Antwerp Belgium is 14 stalls now, 4 V3 stalls were added to the 10 existing V2 ones in March 2022.

2 Likes

Also, same story for Lokeren, Belgium: additional 4 V3 stalls, 14 stalls in total.

1 Like

No, there are 8 V2 + 16 V3:

1 Like

Metz Sud SuC in France is open, according to Tesla Find us:
Metz Sud

2 Likes

Yes, it’s saying 24 stalls now

2 Likes

Although I haven’t been to check myself. Torsby, Sweden has been updated in app and on the Tesla find us page to 14 stalls (150kW), while it still is listed as 8 stalls here.

I’m assuming 14 is now the correct number, since I can start charging on all stalls through the “charge a non-Tesla” part of the app.

Setermoen, Norway is now 8 stalls. Not reflected on Find Us page yet, but is on the app. Can also confirm, since I’ve been there.

“Vinstra 2” is now named “Vinstra North” in the Tesla app, so might also be appropriate to rename it here as well.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, @alb92. I’ve implemented the changes you suggested.

2 Likes

New Supercharger in Poland in the Navigation:

Krakow, Poland
4 spots, 133 kW
Bonarka City Center Level 1
Kraków

Bialystok, Poland

In the navigation are the limited opening hours not mentioned.

3 Likes

Thank you, @jirijanata.

On the “find us” website, it says that the new SuC in Kraków is 250 kW. Let’s see what the first users say.

It’s V2 Supercharger - see the Photos on the PlugShare. So 133 kW max seems plausible.

1 Like

There’s a slight reporting error for Tempe, AZ. Its a 14 stall SC instead of 12 as reported on supercharge dot info. Thank you.

2 Likes