Superchargers with drive through stalls for cars towing trailers/caravans

The last excuse a close friend of mine has not to go electric is his caravan. He says I always have to decouple the caravan to charge and that is a hassle I am not willing to take. However in my area drive through stalls have just been installed.
And I think it would be just great to be able to show my friend exactly which supercharger locations have the possibility to charge your car without decoupling the trailer/caravan. So that is my suggestion for a new filter. Drive through stall or not. I do not know how to reach the guys running this site directly. So I kindly ask for support of the community. Thank you.

1 Like

I have seen numerous photographs of stalls in Sweden and Norway. I believe it’s pretty common to have pull through stalls just like the old petrol station. It’s gonna be very important when the cyber truck becomes busy on the roadways pulling trailers I do not understand why they’re slow to respond this big need.

1 Like

Yeah this is something that we are looking to implement. We will get to it but a bunch of other changes in the pipeline first

1 Like