Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

This recent local (Thunder Bay) article lists a location (Upsala, Ontario) to be installed this year that’s not on the map: https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/tesla-installing-electric-vehicle-superchargers-in-northwestern-ontario-1684497

It’s on the Tesla map. Your point?

I’m sorry - never mind. With such recent local news claiming it was going in by the end of the year (i.e. not just on Musk-time, but actual local journalists that presumably know what’s about to actually move ahead), I figured it might have been permitted. I’m jumping the gun, I guess. I will be much more selective and careful in the future before posting.

Don’t worry! It’s obviously been permitted since that full corridor should be finished by the year’s end. We just haven’t located the permit yet.

Some of the permits are found here https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/mid-canada-superchargers.111797/page-24

1 Like

Vienna VA, USA V3 construction is underway. Will be at new WAWA location.

2 Likes

Supercharger Tarquinia
It’s in wrong position, the right position is N 42.1831722 - E 011.7879767
near Hotel Ristorante Brizi

2 Likes

@Bizzio Fixed, thanks for the pointer!

@Skappler Excellent!

1 Like

Manchester TN United States is 144kW+ so the 120kW listing needs updated. Confusingly the Tesla route planner data shows 72kW but they don’t look like urban style and are delivering the 150kW sort of power.

2 Likes

I fixed the Manchester power, thanks. The power output can be seen in the car’s navigation system so one can check them quickly that way without visiting sites. If anyone needs something to do while sitting at a supercharger, you can check superchargers on the navigation and see if any are still 120 kW (only some of the oldest ones still are). I did that for all states west of the Mississippi River, but if people want to choose a state and then report if there are any that aren’t 72 kW or 150 kW. Then we can change all the applicable power outputs here at supercharge.info .

1 Like

Novato, CA – GPS needs moving now that pictures have established where on the property the build is happening: 38.089447, -122.551755

1 Like

Karlskrona, Sweden
Tesla Supercharger (CCS), 142 stalls, 60kW
Landbron 1 (private initiative but free for all, max 60kW), Karlskrona

Wrong info:
Its not CCS, only old connector.
2 stalls not 142.

Those values are already correct on supercharge.info. If you have seen wrong information anywhere else, you must report them there. Also the databse at supercharge.info does not contain any info about CCS connectors. Those infos were maintained here:

Unfortunately that list is not maintained well any more, but sites like abetterrouteplanner.com still rely on it.

What do you mean 142 stalls?!

Hi,

Yeah you are right, I look at the dataprovided thru abetterrouteplanner.
It has a link to this site. Guess I need to report it to ABRP instead.

Thanks for the fast response!

/Mattias

Thru abetterrouteplanner:

Do you know the exact place yet?

Tesla Supercharger, 8 stalls, 150kW

Tesla Supercharger (CCS), 8 stalls, 120kW

Autovía del Cantábrico, Km. 234, Cantabria, Spain

43.35569, -4.09404

Only working at ±65kW. Monday morning 9:30, only car charging

1 Like

Welcome/Bienvenidos! This site doesn’t track whether stalls/stations are performing below their nominal power ratings unless the max power rating of the whole station has been officially changed by Tesla. For that type of “up-to-the-minute” information on a site, you’ll need to use either a relevant forum or other platform that is discussing these matters (something like ClubTesla.es or Plugshare). The Reocin supercharger is already listed here as 8 stalls at 150 kW (if this wasn’t the case when you first posted, then please ignore my comment). That is the correct listing per this site’s standards for the info you posted.

If a site underperforms constantly and nobody never ever got a higher charge rate and this has been tracked by several people over a long period of time (6 month+), I would change the power rating. But I would not change anything because of a single report.

Manchester-South Supercharger (UK). This is a newly opened site already included on supercharge.info but appears to have limited opening hours - see TMC discussion here: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/4172745/ (the next post has a screenshot from Tesla.com showing the opening hours: 09:00-18:00 M-F; 09:00-17:00 Sat; 10:00-16:00 Sun).

This Supercharger does not (yet) appear on the in-car Nav map but maybe this is normal for a site without 24 hour access?

2 Likes