Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Solar roof marking missing: Colmar, France, 12 stalls • 250 kW • Zone commerciale de Buhlfeld, Parking Cora 20220715

2 Likes

Following Superchargers need to be assigned to Asia Pacific region instead of Europe as they are not in Europe:

Istanbul
Gemlik both directions
Bolu
Ankara
Ballıca both directions
Bursa both directions

Turkey is tricky as the country is split between Asia and Europe, with most of it in Asia. It would be tricky to split the country properly in two on the site and might cause even more confusion.

The Tesla classifies the country as Europe and that is what we generally go by.

We have the similar issue with Morocco which is classified as Europe.

To make things more confusing Tesla often has a separate region for the Middle East (Israel, Jordan, Qatar, UAE) that we don’t currently.

With future expansion like the South America region coming soon for Chile and Colombia we should probably look again about how we do this.

3 Likes

Rolling Meadows - IL USA really has 12-250kw and 10-150kw superchargers. Is it possible to split the current one into two ? The Tesla App does show it as 22, but Rolling Meadows, IL | Tesla splits it apart
How are other sites like this handled ?

We currently show the maximum power much like the in-car nav.

There are many of these split power sites around the world, some even with 3 different types (urban, V2 & V3)

It is on the roadmap to add this feature, unfortunately it is fairly involved to change this and don’t have all the developer resources currently.

1 Like
  • Parkhaus Gleisdreieck, Germany should be called Berlin, Germany - Gleisdreieck
  • The two SuCs in Trondheim, Norway should be one pin according to Tesla
  • Dover, DE is max 150 kW
  • Magdeburg, Germany is open to all
  • Arbedo-Castione, Switzerland is open to all
  • Please update the location of Hannover, Germany:
1 Like

There’s a new site under construction in Salt Lake City on the west side of WinCo. Address: 2193 S Main St, South Salt Lake, UT 84115

V3 station. 16 stalls.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks @SnazzyQ This has been added now.

Thanks @TeslaGuy01, really appreciate your detailed findings.
Updated these now expect for Trondheim, Norway that we need to change some stuff in the database for deleting that.

1 Like

Pleasanton Texas at IH37 and HWY 97 on the south bound side at the new Rodeo Travel center there are v3 superchargers in place. 8 stalls. The truck stop has yet to open though. The exact address is

109963 I-37, Pleasanton, TX 78064. Sorry I didn’t get time for actual pics of it as I was driving by.

1 Like

Supercharger - Oklahoma City, OK - W Sheridan Ave

(Direct link: supercharge.info)

Should this site be removed?

In October 2023, somebody posted that they spoken with a Tesla service guy (even acknowledging that they don’t always have the most reliable info) who said that the Sheridan Ave location had fallen through so they focused on the 36 St location instead.

I know 300 days isn’t always that long, but that’s not been any notice of movement on the Permit since August 2023. Given all of this, and the announcement of the new Belle Isle NEVI location, should the Sheridan Ave location be removed just to get it out of the way?

Supercharger Lleida, Spain updated total 8V4: supercharge.info

Supercharger Sevilla, Spain 6V4 addeds, total 10V2 + 6V4: supercharge.info

2 Likes

Beaumont, CA has battery storage
Middelfart & Nørre Alslev, Denmark are open to all

1 Like

Erwin, NY is a 150kw, currently shows 120kw. I believe it launched at 120kw but was upgraded years ago.

Just charged there yesterday, can confirm it gets up to 150kw.

Thanks, updated this now.

V4 supercharger is being built at Emmerblok 2, 4751XE Oud Gastel, The Netherlands.

It’s at the parking of the McDonalds. I will check number of stalls and try to talk to someone to see when it’s finished.

1 Like

I checked, there are 12 stalls.

1 Like

The superchargers at SAV airport (400 Airways, Savannah, GA) are no longer powered and have signs stating no longer powered. They no longer displayed in my Tesla supercharger list. You are directed to the new superchargers at 439 Pooler Pkwy, Pooler, GA that’s just 2.9 miles away.