Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

For Strasbourg Nord, France, Find Us | Tesla is the link

Also opened and not on the map yet: Bordeaux Nord, France Find Us | Tesla

1 Like

The french ones have been added now.

1 Like

Thanks @sonnsikk this has updated now. I guess the footings for the 3 extra stalls get us confused in the construction phase as they were not built

@kylejfrost thanks added

Troyes, France +16x V3 new

Avallon, France +4x V3 new

Thanks @blackmoe added these

1 Like

FĆ¼ssen, Germany opened today

18x V3

1 Like

nice one . added

1 Like

Kliplev, Denmark opened today

24x V3

Thanks moe added

Hello everyone.

My name is Mike and I run the TeslaSuCNews Twitter account, on which I post Supercharger updates from time to time.

I recently got tipped off about a new station planned in Jackson. The Chargers are planned at the Wayland Drive Meijer and permitting is underway.

In September, I posted about a different Supercharger in Stevensville, which I notice hasnā€™t been added yet.

I tried looking for permits but came up empty. Any way you could point us to the permits?

Kettering - UK
This site had planning permission granted on 13th December 2019 which lasted for 3 years. No construction has been reported at the site so I assume the permit has now lapsed and the marker can be removed.
Reference (included in supercharge.info listing) which includes a link to the planning application: Wiki - UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News | Page 113 | Tesla Motors Club

1 Like

Iā€™m repeating what I heard is all.

Just cause a permit hasnt been found doesnā€™t mean it hasnā€™t been filed. Iā€™ll call in later this week to confirm.

(Btw, Iā€™ve already called in for Stevensville and they confirmed)

Thanks @cezdoc

Yeah we have a few in the UK that need cleaning up.

I agree Kettering can go.

Also Chandlerā€™s Cross can go it was never really under construction (maybe come random groundwork) and hasnā€™t even got a permit and was refused again recently for a smaller scale.

And Blandford Hill I would remove too. The plans donā€™t contain tesla or branded charger ad the website say that with expansion they could add them (but there seems little room with the approved plans redesign) so no permit.

@corywright can you zap these.

2 Likes

Done, thanks @cezdoc and @Rovastar.

3 Likes

Thanks @rovastar and @corywright for the housekeeping.

I remembered to check two other UK sites for which planning permits have expired: London - Edgware and Woodall Northbound. Both are at Welcome Break service areas and it is evident that Welcome Break have changed their EV strategy in the past few years: they are only installing their own brand (Applegreen) ultra rapid charge units now. There were/are a few sites where part-commissioned Superchargers have eventually gone live (e.g. Hartshead Moor) - I think the last of these is Fleet Southbound which will hopefully be switched on this year if discussion on the forums is to be believed.

P.S. in contrast, Moto still appear to be adding Superchargers alongside Gridserve chargers (with Gridserve getting priority) so IMO itā€™s worth keeping markers related to their sites for the time being (e.g. Stafford Northbound, Wetherby).

1 Like

Iā€™ve removed both of these as well.

2 Likes

Dang, after more than 400 new Supercharger contributions my Tweets still ainā€™t being linked.

Just delete my account already, fuck this website.