Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Thanks @JParzival I have added these to the map as permit with a 8 stall as a placeholder as it is unknown.
Keep us updated of any progress.

2 Likes

Canada - Etobicoke, ON - Has changed from 72kW to 150kW.

1 Like

London, KY has at least 2 V3 cabinets being added for a total of 8 V3 superchargers.

1 Like

Vigo (Spain) supercharger already opened!

Confirmed by Club Tesla Spain.
12 v3 stalls.

@chuq @Rovastar @Kaliningrad

2 Likes

Pease Pottage, UK. It looks like Tesla superchargers are no longer part of the plans to add rapid chargers at the Moto service area. Updated plans from June 2022 show less stalls (12 vs 18) with only Gridserve units on the drawings. Suggest removing this marker.

Forum link: Wiki - UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News | Page 251 | Tesla Motors Club
Planning link: Mid Sussex Council DM/20/2150

3 Likes

Troisdorf, German has now 20 Stalls V3

1 Like

Fredonia, NY has new superchargers being installed at the Denny’s located at 10390 Bennett Rd, Fredonia, NY 14063

Yeah, well they didn’t believe me two months ago, and I doubt anyone here will add the site unless you’ve got copies of the full site plans, photos of the 811 utilities tickets, and construction photos.

Man, this website has gone fucking downhill

Zella-Mehlis, Germany has 20 Stalls
6x V2
14x V3

2 Likes

Pease Pottage, UK been deleted, thanks for bring it to our attention.

2 Likes

Isernhagen, Germany is now open
20x V3

1 Like

New supercharger at Paspébiac, PQ Canada. Construction is complete, awaiting connection to Hydro Quebec: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/supercharger-pasp%C3%A9biac-qc.281518/

2 Likes

According to local Tesla enthusiasts, Tesla expected SuC in Valencia, Spain (Q4 2022) is already in construction next to this McDonalds: 39.47149519907891, -0.48699794335726077
The working zone is huge and it is the same company that builds the other SuCs in Spain, so probably no doubt.
Please, establish a construction started there.
As soon as I know the amount of stalls, I will let you know.

@chuq @Kaliningrad @corywright

1 Like

Caldes de Malavella in Spain has:

10 superchargers, available 24/7, up to 150kW
10 superchargers, available 24/7, up to 250kW

Supercharge.info mentions only the V2 ones.

1 Like

That is right!

It is the biggest SuC in Spain, btw

1 Like

Thank you added and updated these.

2 Likes

Club Tesla Spain has verified that it is not new Valencia Supercharger, the location still unknown.

That is true, such a letdown when everything seemed to be ready for the SuC.
Let’s wait a bit more.

Wow, after only 87 days and multiple warnings, you geniuses might realize this site isn’t under construction just as I had fucking said.

You know, at least when I was editor, the status updates were actually accurate, unlike now.

Congrats mates, you’ve outdone yourselves again