Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Yes I noticed it as well my apologies is was looking for Rødekro and not for Aabenra. In the Tesla navigation it is referred to as Rødekro as well. Apologies again was happy to an unmentioned suc so I thought :frowning:

1 Like

It looks like National Harbor, MD has been closed - a new site is under construction across the road. It’s no longer listed as active on the navigation or on the Tesla web site.

Thanks @JSergeant, I’ve marked it as closed. Not sure if it is best to wait, and move the existing pin to the new site when open, or start a new “construction” pin for the new one now. Depends on if @keith sees value in retaining the historical data of each site. Thoughts anyone?

The closed pin isn’t working right now (see tmc) so maybe an under construction would work?

Currently the the CLOSED_PERMANENTLY status will make a site disappear from the map as there is no layer for permanently closed locations. I could add such a layer in the future.

In a case like this I guess we might as well close the old site and create a new one. History will be more accurate that way I suppose.

OK I think I have this unusual situation sorted:

1 Like

New/updated info on the Frederick, MD supercharger

10 stalls (not 12) of 120 kW variety.

approx. GPS location within the mall parking lot: 39.384694, -77.405528

Paulsboro nj is open

I forgot there’s this thread… I’ll post corrections here now!

The Livermore supercharger location is old, it was based on a guess from the permit stage. It should be here: 37.700349, -121.841063

The original San Ramon location (the one that’s open) is slightly off and should be here: 37.762920, -121.963662

EDIT: The San Carlos location should be here: 37.502912, -122.245569

1 Like

The new Elverum Supercharger only has 1 stall?

The cone location for the new San Jose - Blossom Hill Rd., CA supercharger is a bit off.

It should be about here: 37.244638, -121.891141

Until we know how many stalls there will be we usually write 1 as we have to give a number. Perhaps we should address this by allowing no input in this field?

Oxford, UK Supercharger
This site was expanded in 2017-18, I’d suggest the following updates:
GPS: 51.737400, -1.094800
Number of stalls: 12
Elevation: 243 ft

As far as I know, all UK superchargers to date are 120 kW.

The GPS coordinates should plot at the correct point in the car park (the south-east end) instead of the hotel building.
I don’t know how elevation is usually calculated but 7 ft looked wrong. Using www.maps.ie I got a figure of 74 m / 243 ft.
Following relocation there are 16 stalls (up from the original 6) but I don’t believe they have all been commissioned yet. I’m too far away to check myself but a local owner sent me a screenshot of the charger status from the app which shows 12 total (Tesla’s website quotes 10 and some check-ins on apps like PlugShare and Superchargers quote up to 14 being available).

1 Like

Thank you. Updated now according to your data.

1 Like

For weyarn, Germany, you linked the pin to the first page of the entire forum when there are actually 533.

These still need to be updated, especially the Livermore location:

The Livermore supercharger location is old, it was based on a guess from the permit stage. It should be here: 37.700349, -121.841063

The original San Ramon location (the one that’s open) is slightly off and should be here: 37.762920, -121.963662

The San Carlos location should be here: 37.502912, -122.245569

1 Like

Hi Pluto. All updated now as per your positions.

1 Like

Riverview Florida is online

Thank you mr Plugshare. Updated to Open.

2 Likes

The Scottsdale - N. Kierland Blvd location is currently marked in the wrong parking lot according to the latest from Sasmania in the TMC thread (“SW corner of Kierland Commons”). Based on the picture and the street view from google maps, it looks like a better GPS location would be: 33.623205, -111.930338 .

Also, he said that the site was live!

1 Like