Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Hey @corywright, someone on the German forum (TFF) said that they had emailed the local grid operator to check with them and that they’d let me know as soon as they’d hear back from them.

That was something like two weeks ago so I guess they either haven’t heard back or there is no permit.

Therefore, I’d say please go ahead and remove it. We can always create a new entry if it turns out that there is a SuC planned after all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@admin, it seems that the position of the recently introduced construction of SuC Hasselt, Belgium is not correctly represented on the map. Maybe you can check and correct based on the information available.

Correct location of Hasselt is: 50.9515556,5.3529444

2 Likes

Thank you @doc_nl.

I fixed the data based on your coordinates.

3 Likes

Seoul - Shinsa, South Korea
Shinsa Square 652, Gangnam-daero

I think this should be Sinsa not Shinsa (for title and address). Google translate I expect being bad (I notice it for a few thing for Korean needed double checking). The region seems to be Sinsa-dong (Sinsa area/neighbourhood)
As per wikipedia, google maps, etc

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Supercharger - Switzerland, Lugano Sud

Cornwall, ON, Canada

A small expansion from 6 stalls V2s to 8 stalls V2s

1 Like

Chiayi City, Taiwan

Was 8 stall V2.
Has been expanded and now with an additional 9 stalls V3 (5 tesla connectors and 4 CCS is you record such things)

2 Likes

New Taipei City - Xizhi, Taiwan
and
Keelung - Xiaodong Road, Taiwan

Both appear to be 3 stall V3s and not 4 stalls as we have:
新北-汐止日月光家飾館 | Tesla (limited hours)
基隆-孝東路 | Tesla

==========================
Hualien - DAKA, Taiwan
4 stall v2
Appears to have been removed from the tesla map.

1 Like

Thanks. A bit uncertain has to how they’d laid it out, and found the Plugshare pics helpful!

https://www.plugshare.com/location/222465

Bialystok Supercharger is online - officially!

4 Likes

Someone used the wrong link for Two Harbors. Too bad I can’t fix it

1 Like

Brussels Urban Supercharger is listed as open as of today.

2 Likes

Correct pin location for Fort Wayne - Illinois Rd, IN based on personal visit is 41.07321, -85.21819 @corywright

1 Like

Arezzo changes are now visible on both Tesla site (Arezzo Supercharger | Tesla) and in car, now reporting 24 stalls

2 Likes

Thank you!

Seems like there’s no v3 though?

On the site it’s saying 150kW, but in the car was indicating up to 250kW. I’ll check it again in the car later

2 Likes

Actually in the car it’s 20 stalls up to 250 kW

2 Likes

8 V3 stalls were turned on today at Wavre supercharger in Belgium. The total number of stalls now is 24 (8 V3 and 16 V2)

2 Likes

Vallejo, CA was 14 V2 now 18 V2

1 Like