Supercharger - Psathopyrgos, Greece

New supercharger location at Psathopyrgos. Location is 16km from Patra at a rest area.
4 stalls in each direction, to Athens and to Patra.
Under Construction. Ready by the end of the month probably

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

This site was also reported by @racer in the About Superchargers Updates thread, see this post.

2 Likes

Oops, I missed the post by racer in the other thread. @editors is there any reason it wasn’t added or did it just get missed by all of us?

3 Likes

maybe just got missed. no big deal
38.325073, 21.865980

4 Likes

Thank you, I’ve added it.

Just to clarify, what did you mean by “4 stalls in each direction?” Is it accessible from both directions or are there 4 stalls on each side (8 in total?). For the time being, I’ve only added the four stalls on the North side. Thanks.

3 Likes

its a rest area for cars.
one rest area going east to athens (4 stalls) 38.324465, 21.869204
and one going west to patra (4 stalls) 38.325073, 21.865980

3 Likes

It may have been missed because the forum has a weird quirk where new comments in the “About X Category” threads don’t show up in the overall “Latest” activity listing. So depending on how you surf the forum and what your notification settings are on those threads, maybe you aren’t seeing some comments?

1 Like

Efkaristo! :slight_smile:

I’ve split the site in our database.

3 Likes

Nice to hear that work on sc in Greece goes on.

Can you please someone update with some pictures to see how the work is progressing?

5 Likes

Nice! What about direction to Athens?

Situation am 1.8.2021 leider nicht im Betrieb

3 Likes

By today, both stations are offline :confused: We just stoped there to have a look.

Lasr info from Tesla 23 August it is waiting for signature from petrol company

1 Like

23rd of august 2021 or 2022?

With this speed of opening stations it will take years before 5 stations are open in Greece. Maiby the petrol compagny wants to make some profit from the rediculous rate they ash from their own charging point

Dieser SC ist am falschen Ort. Um ihn anzufahren muss man zuerst eine toll station passieren oder beim verlassen. Die AutobahngebĂĽhren sind sehr hoch in Griechenland. Wieso macht das Tesla, da wird das laden aber sehr teuer