Supercharger - Psathopyrgos, Greece

Are you sure about that? The superchargers seem to be in a rest area, which is part of the motorway infrastructure. I don’t see any toll booths on Google Streetview either:

Bist du sicher? Die Supercharger sind wohl auf einer Raststätte, die zur Autobahn gehört. Auf Google Streetview sieht man auch keine Mautstationen.

Ja. Ich bin die Strecke Athen - Patras gefahren und musste Maut Bezahlen nach dem Laden bei dem Rastplatz Psathopirgos westbound Petrol Elektro Tankstelle siehe Fotos. Auch die nächste Ausfahrt hat ein Maut Station nur self Service die aber Richtung Patras ist bedient

Superchargers operational, as of today:

4 Likes

@corywright

looks like we’ll be having an issue in Greece. Most SC locations around here will be on highways, which don’t actually have an address. I don’t know if that’s the case on other countries as well, but we definitely don’t have addresses for highways in Greece. That said, adding the gmaps address output as the SC location’s address simply doesn’t work, since gmaps outputs the middle of the 300km highway as the address and tries to navigate using that information.

So I believe that coordinates should be used in these cases. So I went ahead and entered the coordinates on this SC location. However, when clicking on the gmaps link, supercharge.info sends both the coordinates (the address field), as well as all the rest location information (city, zip etc) over to gmaps, and this doesn’t seem to work. So, I propose that if the address field contains coordinates, you don’t funnel over to gmaps the extra stuff also. This is the only way to work, imho.

Die Autobahngebühren sind sehr hoch in Griechenland? Echt jetzt? Du zahlst alle paar KM 1-3€ ja das macht in Summe etwas aus, aber nicht wenn Du wegen dem SC halt kurz mal auf die Autobahn musst. Bei diesem Betrag einen Aufschrei zu machen ist sehr fragwürdig :wink: Und ja wenn man AT-Greece in einem Satz fährt, nimmt man eben die Autobahn und nicht die Landstraßen :wink:

Ist eine Kritik nicht erlaubt. Haben sie ein Problem oder sind sie an der Autobahn beteiligt. Bei dem Einkommen der Griechen sind die Gebühren Happig. Mann kann den SC in Patras nur über die gebühernflichtige Autobahn erreichen. Da nimmt man eben nicht einfach nur die Landstrasse

Ehrlich mal ROFL… “Bei dem Einkommen der Griechen…” ja das stimmt, aber fährt dieser Grieche dann ein >45k€ Auto, wirklich? Gut ich belasse es damit bei Realitätsverlust auf Ihrer Seite :wink:

Ja, Sie haben recht Herr Oberschullehrer🇩🇪 (Realitätsverlust) Man kann Autos auch leasen. Trotzdem wieso setzen Sie sich so für privaten Betreiber von Autobahnen ein. Besteht da ein Zusammenhang bei Ihnen.

Any update on the LAMIA Supercharger? Have someone more information about location and progress? According to the Tesla Map, it should open until this year.
Thanks,
Best regards,
Bernhard

All 5 Superchargers suppose to be ready as promised before the end of 2020 in Greece. We just have Athens and Patras now sp before the end of 2024 we have 5 in this speed which is still not a covering Greek network of Superchargers

Tomorrow I am on my way to Holland. Take the boat from Igoumanitsa coming from Zakynthos. To use the Tesla Supercharger I take the toll road pay 2.5 euro drive 16 km turn back drive 16 km back recharge on the other side of the road go to the bridge pay again toll for the road 2.50. Who thought that this was a brilliant place to install Superchargers. It is that I charge for free so I use them. When you pay it is much cheaper and faster to charge after the Rio bridge with Blink

What sad that driving from direction Patras to direction Preveza you have to drive 30 km extra and pay tolls twice. Who thought about such a stupid location.

you can always avoid tolls from Patras

I see the SC has an additional access road:

1 Like

Ja es hat eine service Strasse, die ist aber durch ein Tor verschlossen

1 Like