Supercharger Blois (France)

Hello,

Good news for the French department 41, I have obtained information from the Town Departmentt.
A supercharger will be construct near the Movie Theater “Cap Ciné”.
A 16 charging station. in the parking of the “Cap Ciné de Blois”.
Located near the highway entrance / exit.

How update (push) this info on the supercharge site ?

4 Likes

Hi, do you have any link or copy of that info?
What town/city is this ?

Blois of course :slight_smile:

Yes Blois
Postal Code 41000

Hey @YBeaujean, thank you for letting us know. That’s good news for sure!

For the time being, I’d rather wait for the final permit because it’s only a “dossier de Déclaration Préalable” according to your post on the French forum. :slight_smile:

Superchargeurs implantés récemment et à venir - Page 61 - Tesla - Forum Automobile Propre (automobile-propre.com)

Please let us know as soon as it’s a final permit and/or construction has started!

1 Like

Ok
Thanks

Hello,
Supercharger construction has started since yesterday.

4 Likes

Great thanks @YBeaujean! Now added.

1 Like

Thanks.
It is possible to modify the point on Gmap ?

1 Like

Hey @YBeaujean, I moved it a little bit further down on the map (where the green area is).

1 Like

If you’re asking about where the pin is placed when you click the “Gmap” link and it opens the Google maps page, then the answer is, Mostly, no. The Gmap function just opens an external Google Map to the listed street address for the supercharger and Google will place the pin wherever they “locate” that address, SC.info can’t change where Google places it. The best that can be done to manage that issue is to use a street address that Google locates as close to the right point as possible. In this case I think changing it to the address for the Burger King is about the best that can be done:

12 Rue des 11 Arpents, 41000 Blois, France

But since there aren’t any addresses that are locate in the green area you marked, we can’t get it closer than that for the Gmap link. On the SC.info map we can place the marker exactly.

2 Likes

A new photo :

1 Like

Hello
It’s open.
You can change status.
Thanks
I will take a new photo

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you!