Supercharger - Barcelona Northeast (Badalona), Spain

I went to see how the works are progressing…
Not a lot, really…
Picts. taken today Tuesday, October the 11th around 18:30 CET

…again, as a new user I can post only one picture per message, so I’ll post another message for the second picture.

second picture

Just some metallic channels on the floor for wiring.

1 Like

Is just a guess, but I would say that the ratio between Charging stand and “actual” parking stands will be 2 charging positions every 3 actual paring stands, so if there are two rows of 12, total of 24, then the number of stalls will be of 8 on each row with a total of 16. I INSISTS, IS JUST A GUESS… :wink:

1 Like

Went to Màgic Badalona mall last Friday (October 28th), what a setback!!! I did not take any pictures as it was exactly as the first time I had been there :frowning_face:

1 Like

Well, finally after a short delay, (new opening target Q1 2023) it looks like they will make it…
According to what one of the building staff members told me, the delay was a consequence of the “inefficient” department in charge of the paperwork at “ENDESA”, the group of companies that “enjoy” a “defacto” monopoly of power distribution in the region.

February the 19th 2023:

1 Like

Thank you for all the detailed info.

It’s finally been added.

Thank you very much for the Infos. I’am visiting Cabrils and would like to know if SuC Badalona is open or not? Do you have any news

Not open yet because

a) local users such as @Toni_Wan_Kenobi haven’t posted any update
b) it’s not open in the Tesla app or in the in-car navigation
c) it’s not open on the Tesla website
d) it has not appeared on teslalogger.de

Oh great, quick response. Merci beaucoup!
Hope the opening would be soon. Have a nice day

Teslarri

1 Like

As the announced opening was by Q1 2023, and three days have past, I decided to make another visit.
What a set back!!! I didn’t take any pictures as they would look exactly the same as the ones I posted last February :frowning:
It looks like the building site has been abandoned for the last couple of months.

1 Like

Oh no! lets hope it happens soon and not stopped for a year or so like has happened in Portugal

Went to the building site yesterday… the pictures I took, look exactly as the last ones, so, I will not upload them, doesn’t make sense. However, there is a screenshot I took a couple of minutes ago (June the 14th 2023 19:45 CET) which I would like to share with you…

I would say that nobody takes care of the updates “chez Tesla”…

Yeah, not much information about it.
Bureocracy in Spain, depending on the region, may take forever.

Let’s keep on waiting.

I went to the construction site, what a setback!!! Still abandoned :frowning_face:

More than a year has passed since my first vists :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Pictures taken this afternoon:

2 Likes

Oh no! Another held up install. Thanks for the update though @Toni_Wan_Kenobi

1 Like

More than a year delayed (original date was for Q3 2022).
A waste of money no doubt

Good day every one!!!

I wanted to start writing in a “happy mood”, but… no good news :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I made a little “SucC construction sites tour” that comprised Badalona and La Roca del Vallès

Regarding the one of this thread (Badalona), it seems that will continue in the list of “abandoned constructions” :unamused: a bit longer, just have a look at the pictures taken today :point_down:

As you can see, today’s picture looks exactly the same as previous ones :unamused:

Well, time will say :roll_eyes:

After these 3-4 months, any news?

Nope! I have to pop up there and check, bud I’m not confident at all about any changes… sorry.
Anyway, I will report as soon as I get there to check.

I went to “Màgic Badalona” to see if there is any progress… unfortunately there are no news at all :unamused:, the building site is completely abandoned :worried:. I think the expensive rolls of copper cable have not been stolen because of tight security personnel and video surveillance, otherwise… :roll_eyes:
I didn’t take any pictures as it would be a senseless exercise, they would look exactly as the ones taken by mid January :disappointed:

1 Like