Supercharger - Barcelona Northeast (Badalona), Spain

I went to the construction site, what a setback!!! Still abandoned :frowning_face:

More than a year has passed since my first vists :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Pictures taken this afternoon:

2 Likes

Oh no! Another held up install. Thanks for the update though @Toni_Wan_Kenobi

1 Like

More than a year delayed (original date was for Q3 2022).
A waste of money no doubt

Good day every one!!!

I wanted to start writing in a “happy mood”, but… no good news :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I made a little “SucC construction sites tour” that comprised Badalona and La Roca del Vallès

Regarding the one of this thread (Badalona), it seems that will continue in the list of “abandoned constructions” :unamused: a bit longer, just have a look at the pictures taken today :point_down:

As you can see, today’s picture looks exactly the same as previous ones :unamused:

Well, time will say :roll_eyes:

After these 3-4 months, any news?

Nope! I have to pop up there and check, bud I’m not confident at all about any changes… sorry.
Anyway, I will report as soon as I get there to check.

I went to “Màgic Badalona” to see if there is any progress… unfortunately there are no news at all :unamused:, the building site is completely abandoned :worried:. I think the expensive rolls of copper cable have not been stolen because of tight security personnel and video surveillance, otherwise… :roll_eyes:
I didn’t take any pictures as it would be a senseless exercise, they would look exactly as the ones taken by mid January :disappointed:

1 Like