About the Site Feedback category

For feedback on the supercharge.info website. Request new features or report bugs.

The current list of known bugs and planned enhancements is here: https://github.com/kdwink/supercharge.info/issues

hi, about site feedback, there is no feedback category on the About page.
so no way to make a feedback directly from it.

anyway: i am looking for chargers in France and i saw some differences in supercharger noted from the official tesla site and supercharge.info
that would be great if there were some tool to feedback the missing constructions and a way to suggest modifications in the supercharge.info site.

great work anyway, keep it up!

There used to be a way to submit anonymous feedback from the about page.

There was a high volume of submissions, more than I could keep up with. No way to reply to those unless submitter included email. And even if a user included their email for a response, then no one else would see or benefit from the answer. There was too much repeated feedback and questions.

Here on the forum the hope is:

• Users can find the answer to their question if it has been asked before.
  • Everyone can contribute to answering new questions.
  • All of the supercharge.info editors can see news about site updates and potentially take action.
1 Like

@keith - I agree that the forum is the best place for feedback. I just created an account and was given a pop-up window detailing features, etc… that included a reference to the feedback from the ‘about’ page. I found the forum eventually, but deleting that little section might save people some time… :slight_smile:

Not sure if this is the right place for my comment, but . . . Today I received an email that appears to be from Patreon. The subjects says there are new updates to supercharge.info. Is the for real? As I’ve never received an email from this site, I’m suspicious of its authenticity.

Additional Info on “bogus” email: Updated info is supposed to be from “Keith”

Yes, it’s legit. @keith was the site developer and has been the site owner and administrator since its inception, but he hasn’t had the time to be able to keep up with it for a while and has recently been transferring over control to @corywright. Included in that process was transferring the Patreon account so that the contribution to site upkeep/development/etc. continue to go to the person actually responsible moving forward.

You can see a bit more about this in the thread that @chuq started mentioning that same email at Changes at supercharge.info