About the Site Feedback category

For feedback on the supercharge.info website. Request new features or report bugs.

The current list of known bugs and planned enhancements is here: https://github.com/kdwink/supercharge.info/issues

1 Like

hi, about site feedback, there is no feedback category on the About page.
so no way to make a feedback directly from it.

anyway: i am looking for chargers in France and i saw some differences in supercharger noted from the official tesla site and supercharge.info
that would be great if there were some tool to feedback the missing constructions and a way to suggest modifications in the supercharge.info site.

great work anyway, keep it up!

There used to be a way to submit anonymous feedback from the about page.

There was a high volume of submissions, more than I could keep up with. No way to reply to those unless submitter included email. And even if a user included their email for a response, then no one else would see or benefit from the answer. There was too much repeated feedback and questions.

Here on the forum the hope is:

• Users can find the answer to their question if it has been asked before.
  • Everyone can contribute to answering new questions.
  • All of the supercharge.info editors can see news about site updates and potentially take action.
1 Like

@keith - I agree that the forum is the best place for feedback. I just created an account and was given a pop-up window detailing features, etcā€¦ that included a reference to the feedback from the ā€˜aboutā€™ page. I found the forum eventually, but deleting that little section might save people some timeā€¦ :slight_smile:

Not sure if this is the right place for my comment, but . . . Today I received an email that appears to be from Patreon. The subjects says there are new updates to supercharge.info. Is the for real? As Iā€™ve never received an email from this site, Iā€™m suspicious of its authenticity.

Additional Info on ā€œbogusā€ email: Updated info is supposed to be from ā€œKeithā€

Yes, itā€™s legit. @keith was the site developer and has been the site owner and administrator since its inception, but he hasnā€™t had the time to be able to keep up with it for a while and has recently been transferring over control to @corywright. Included in that process was transferring the Patreon account so that the contribution to site upkeep/development/etc. continue to go to the person actually responsible moving forward.

You can see a bit more about this in the thread that @chuq started mentioning that same email at Changes at supercharge.info