Ukraine Superchargers

No info at your website on this country. Okay there’s a war going but the western part is mostly unaffected right now.
The reason I bring this up is that the Tesla website is showing 2 planned Supercharger sites -
Oparypsy, east of Lviv
Zhytomyr, west of Kyiv
Please add the country Ukraine and the 2 planned Supercharger sites to your list.
Thank you.

Hi @gasisnasty,

Thank you for your message. Please note that this website is different from Tesla’s own website:

For a location to be added here, we need evidence of construction activity or at least a permit (could be a newspaper article mentioning a specific location, for example). The purpose is to show what Tesla is actually doing and not what they are (in theory) planning to do.

Ukraine is an excellent example: The markers on the Tesla website have been there for years but there’s no indication of actual construction activity. Therefore, we don’t have any locations in Ukraine.

In other words: If you want to know what Tesla is planning to do (or was planning to do when they last updated their map), check their website.
If you want to know what Tesla is actually doing (based on community-sourced info), check our site.

I do hope that we will see Tesla Superchargers in Ukraine one beautiful day though. I know that there are many EVs in Ukraine (including Teslas) and I’ve been actively following Tesla Service Kiev on YouTube. Their enthusiasm and dedication is truly inspiring.

P.S.: Ukraine does exist as a country in our database. As soon as a Supercharger pops up, we can easily add it.

4 Likes