Superchargers in Türkiye

For those with experience on Supercharger installation timelines:

Gemlik, Turkey superchargers have now been in construction for 126 days. I heard rumors that there’s a problem in energization as the chargers have already been installed for months now, just waiting for activation.

What do you think is causing this delay? Especially considering that O320 Akhisar Superchargers only took a week both installing + activating.

2 Likes

since Eşarj and ZES chargers are also installed and waiting for energisation , I assume there is a infastructure problem on the O68. after the issue is resolved, all will be activated together.

2 Likes

According to PlugShare website, 3 ZES DC chargers on Oksijen O68, each for north & south direction are operational since April 2023!
(see here: PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You) including pictures

On PlugShare, Tesla SuC’s (north & south) are marked as “Coming Soon”… one wonders when soon is coming… :wink:

1 Like

There are 8 more ZES 400kw , 6 180kw Esarj and 4 Shell 250kw currently installed and waiting for energisation. I do not need websites to learn what is there or what is not since once a month i pass through there both sides.

1 Like

Thank you for the confirmation!
But please calm down and don’t take it personal
Thx

1 Like

O204 izmir bound.Installation completed but not activated yet.

4 Likes

What happens to the completed superchargers, do someone know if they will open soon?

I passed yesterday at O68 and O204 direction to Izmir and on both locations Telas stalls look ready but obviously the regional power supplier is taking it’s time… so I had to charge with ZES… :frowning:

Picture is from O320

1 Like

That’s quite strange!

Does anyone know if they have started elsewhere?

Does no one know what happens to the finished superchargers, why are they still not opened?

There is an energization issue between Tesla, the energy and the field companies. There is need for an upgrade of the infrastructure at those sites so the wait is because of that. I suspect new constructions have also been halted until this is solved.

1 Like

Do you know if it will agree soon or if they drag it out on purpose?

Nothing yet will let you know

1 Like

1 Like

There is some inside information from Tesla there are 2 new locations for istanbul planed:

1. Mall of Istanbul (Shoping mall )
  2. Zorlu Center (Shoping mall)

estimated opening January 2025

@Kaliningrad could you put them on the map

Thanks!

The SuC under construction are waiting for grit power Tesla is done already it’s now at the power company to put on the green light

It would be more credible if you share some kind of source or its past accuracy of where this information comes from. Or photos of construction site as always.

1 Like

Superchargers at O68 Gemlik are finally being prepared after months of waiting. Will share more updates.

4 Likes

According to EPDK (Energy Market Regulatory Authority) superchargers on both directions at O68 Oksijen are now active.

1 Like