Supercharger - St. Petersburg, FL - 25th St N

Permit + popular blog shared plans for 20 superchargers at 2365 25th Street North, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713. This is a Lowe’s but has a Wawa in the parking lot, which seems more realistic as the chargers just north and south of this new location are both at Wawas. It is the largest in the area, as the northern and southern chargers are only eight chargers each.

A great new addition to Tampa Bay. The overhead map and ground photo are my guess of where it would be located in the large parking lot.

News story first reporting it: Tesla plans to build new Supercharger on 22nd Avenue in St. Pete

2 Likes

My guess on where it will be located, from being at that location before.

Update 1/22/24. Construction has started! I went by today and saw the equipment onsite, the area fenced off, and the middle line between the parking spaced dug up to start laying power. There were two men there doing some work, too.

Equipment on site.

The section is two more away from the Wawa than what I guessed in August '23.

Updated status and location, thanks!

2 Likes

Looks like construction is just about complete. Now we wait on Duke to do their part. Honestly surprised this wasn’t the first place Superchargers were installed in St. Pete. Still need a station downtown.

open today!

1 Like