Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

no currently Nempitz is just V2… maybe there is not enough power at the moment to support v3

Aksdal Supercharger (old from 2014) is still listed with 12 stalls. There have only been 8 for a while now, as they removed the temporary 4 “supercharger-on-a-pallet” after Aksdal South V3 opened fall 2020. They used to be on the right of the original 8 stalls.
This site will close permanently in March 2021.
Pictures from yesterday, 2021-03-29:

2 Likes

Tusen takk, @sjokomelk.
I’ve changed it back to 8 stalls.

2 Likes

Supercharger Gramschatzer Wald in Germany now online again. They completely rebuild the site:

now with 8 stalls v3 and 6 stalls v2

2 Likes

Thanks, update done :slight_smile:

For Williston, VT: The address of the hosting store (Healthy Living Market) would be better than the descriptive one currently being used. The gmap link will work much better with that, as right now it sends you to an apartment complex a half a kilometer away from the actual location. The appropriate address is 129 Market St, Williston, VT 05495.

Also, from the pic in the TMC thread and a look at google maps’ streetview, I think I’ve estimated a better GPS position for SC.info’s pin as well: 44.449659, -73.108963

1 Like

supercharger Nossen today reopened with additional 4 v3 stalls. now it has 6v2 and 4v3 stalls total 10

1 Like

Supercharger Pfaffenhofen an de Ilm Germany - 24 Stalls, 250 kW according to Car Navigation.

1 Like

supercharger Wittenburg Germany. They added 4 v3 stalls

1 Like

here you can check your database: All German V3 Superchargers

I think the Portage, MI location got mistakenly updated to “under construction”. Based on what’s in the TMC thread, it should just show as permitted unless there’s new info out there not shared in that thread.

It wasn’t a mistake. It’s under construction

Has that been posted publicly somewhere?

Not yet. The plan is to open it by July 4th

Kitzbühel, Austria
4 stalls instead of 3 according to the navigation. 130 kW.

Biberwier, Austria
Closed (it’s usually opened only in winter months).

Biberwier, Austria
Closed (it’s usually opened only in winter months).

Are the Supercharger pallets only there during winter? Or is the power simply turned off?

And does Tesla publish which months it is open? Their official site does not mention seasonal availability.

I will check Biberwier in the coming weeks and I‘ll let you know, if they removed the pallets.

Last year they removed the pallets and installed them in the November again (the road is used mostly in the winter months - ski season tourists).

Kitzbühel is in the Navigation back to 3 stalls, so it was most likely Tesla error after the price changes yesterday.

1 Like

Thaur, Austria - 6 stalls instead of 4. No power yet.

supercharger Rhüden: now with 8v2 and 8v3 stalls

1 Like

Some updates in France :

Collégien, France 12 v2 instead of 8
Rouen, France 12 v2 instead of 8
Aire de la Vendée, France 9 v3 instead of 8 (yes I know 9 is quite unusual :slight_smile: )

2 Likes