Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Fixed up, thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for that. Since we don’t have the ability to list multiple stall speeds, we normally list the highest possible speed, and the total number of stalls. So this will appear as a 20x 250 kW site on the map.

1 Like

suC Pfaffenhofen Germany has now 4 additional 250kw stalls

Oberhonnefeld
 now 40stalls

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the info.
Unfortunately this has serious side-effects because it makes the site look like “CCS only”, so for example ‘abetterrouteplanner’ wont use this charger any more for the trips, when you have a non-CCS car and thus have CCS chargers disabled.
Would you probably reconsider splitting it into 2 locations, so that it is clear there are non-CCS stalls available?
I fear this problem will become more prevalent while more and more existing superchargers are being upgraded with additional v3 stalls.

And it seems I also got an Update regarding Hilpoltstein. The pallet chargers have been removed. Remaing (as of December 10th) are 10x v3 / 250 kW and 6x v2 / 150 kW, so 16 in total .

supercharger weyarn germany
now 18 V2 stalls!!!

I also highly recommend that
 please split into V3 and V2 stalls

Hi, please upate the position from “Affoltern - A4 Northbound, Switzerland” to:
47.271110, 8.439810

The picture is from “A Better Routeplanner”, which uses your data.
The position is only available from the Highway, and only if you’re already on it before the entry/exit in Affoltern. You can also not leave the highway after charging, you have to drive to the next exit. Please update the position to 47.271110, 8.439810 .
Thanks.

2 Likes

suc Pfaffenhofen in Germany now with 12 stalls 
 4 are v3

1 Like

supercharger Wörth now with 12 stalls!!! great

1 Like

please update Supercharger MĂŒcke in Germany:
since some weeks now:

4 stalls v3
6 stalls v2

picture of thw new stalls in MĂŒcke

2 Likes

Nice, France

Open today. 16 stalls V3.
See screenshots here.

2 Likes

Adderstone, UK. As per the post linked below on TMC, it looks like the foundations have been dug up and relocated nearby, but there are now only 6 stalls as opposed to the original 8 (still V3/250 kW).

Based on the photos posted on the thread, I’d nudge the pin a bit further north towards the Purdy Lodge building, say (55.565000, -1.791900).

weyarn Germany: now 18 v2 Stalls

The old Aksdal Supercharger in Norway has been reduced back down to the original 8 stalls now. The 2 “temporary pallet” type Superchargers with 4 stalls in total have been removed.
The entire site will be removed/closed in March 2021 and only the new Aksdal South V3 location will remain.

1 Like

Zuidbroek, Netherlands
Address should be: Burgemeester Omtaweg 4, 9636 EM Zuidbroek

supercharger bremen Brinkum has now 14 v2 stalls

Hello, It’s come to my attention that the ‘Portage la Prairie, Manitoba’ supercharger has the incorrect amount of stalls listed. On supercharge.info it is showing only 3 stalls, however on Tesla’s ‘find us’ map, and also PlugShare’s map it shows 6 stalls. I can upload a image of the 6 charging stalls there if needed. It seems when they first opened the location there was only 3 stalls and now there is 6, just needs to be updated. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry for this. You are right.