Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Tsk, priorities. :slight_smile:

Hudson, WI should be removed.

London - North Greenwich, UK

When it first went live, 6 of 12 stalls were commissioned which is reflected in the supercharge.info entry. All 12 are now live, see:

(They were live well before now, possibly even by mid January, but the gap between the first 6 and the remainder being commissioned was more than a week).

1 Like

It seems that the Mosjoen charger in Norway is two times listed. One as blue one as red. The are so closed to each other that the BLUE (permit) is covering the RED status. I guess the BLUE one is obsolete and can be removed.

Thank you for letting us know. The entry was updated.

No, they have different names (MosjĆøen and MosjĆøen Handelspark). MosjĆøen Handelspark was added with permit status in 2019 and MosjĆøen is was opened 2014. Is there any base for your assumption? Did you look into the details and read the discuss/forum links?

1 Like

Hillsboro, OR: I think it was updated to a cone by mistake. I think the editor meant to update Ontario, OR to a cone, as Ontarioā€™s TMC thread shows construction activity but a current picture in the thread for Hillsboro shows no construction activity.

Ontario, OR: needs a cone.

2 Likes

Just fixed these up!

2 Likes

What happens with Manresa (Barcelona) supercharger? It was present but had been removed from this site. Here info: https://www.tesla.com/es_ES/findus/location/supercharger/manresaessupercharger

Remouchamp, Belgium should be called Remouchamps, Belgium.

HI @mathewls, I had a look in the feed but I couldnā€™t see it, so I assume it hasnā€™t been here unless it was completely deleted by keith. Some of the European contributors might know more.

@Cheetah now fixed!

Hi,

Thanks for this website! Just wondering if the China supercharger data is up to date? Looks like the press is quoting 2000+ supercharging piles in China and a manual count on the Tesla website is ~2500 supercharging piles. This is versus ~1660 here.

Thanks!

My guess is that this siteā€™s numbers probably arenā€™t up-to-date. I donā€™t know if there are currently any Chinese editors or regular contributors. I think almost all of the supercharger sites in China are added solely based on them showing up on Teslaā€™s map as a newly operational supercharger. And if Tesla subsequently ends up expanding a station, adding more charging posts after itā€™s been in operation for a while, I sort of doubt that it would often be caught. I donā€™t think thereā€™s any regular auditing of the info here, comparing it to what Tesla says. Mostly those expansions and changes in the US/Canada or Europe only get made because there is a community of users actively reporting them.

1 Like

Got it, I would think so too! Interested to see how they catch up with their new 4K units superchargers in China this year. Thanks a lot!

Best,
Shiyu

China is a weird one, very few of the ones on supercharge.info are spotted by locals - most of them are added from the feed that comes direct from the Tesla website.

However supercharge.info admins have access to a feed that shows all the sites that both Tesla have but we donā€™t - and also we have but Tesla donā€™t. Quite a few Chinese superchargers have popped up on that latter list over the years. By that I mean sites which were formerly on the Tesla list, now arenā€™t.

These only get removed if a sc.info editor does it, and to my knowledge none have. We donā€™t know for sure if the superchargers have actually been removed, or if they have just been unlisted by Tesla. (Quite a few sites worldwide are unlisted by Tesla but since they still exist in the real world, they remain on sc.info)

So long story short, the numbers might be slightly wrong, but with more Chinese superchargers on here, that Tesla have on their site.

And also, stall countā€¦
Sometime the data gets parsed wrong and the number of stalls gets mixed up with some other field. I canā€™t see this with any Chinese ones at the moment, but hereā€™s an example with Taiwanese sites. The ā€œdataā€ says that there are 120 stalls per site, but obviously thatā€™s the listed charge speed. Anyway - just another way the numbers can mis-align!

1 Like

Who wants to do this?

Can anyone ask the German owners if they know of a Supercharger under construction in Paderborn, at Road House?

Aberdeen (SC), UK

I think the pin location for this new site (57.11090525508054, -2.0930457115173) is a bit inaccurate (not to mention has too many decimal places!). Based on the proposed site plan submitted with planning documents I think a better estimate would be 57.1103, -2.0925. A screenshot of the plan has been posted on TMC here: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/4754297/

2 Likes

Bethel, ME USA is under construction and waiting to be energized

Bristol - Lysander Road (SC), UK

This site currently has a grey/red limited hours icon but is available 24/7 although facilities are office hours only. I donā€™t have a forum link with this info but have seen it reported as open 24 hours/day by local users. Also, thereā€™s no mention of any access limitations on in-car the Nav entry.