Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Hi everyone,
“Milano - Citylife, Italy” needs a little update: Tesla added 2 more V3 chargers, so now there are a total of 8 V3 at this location. The update is already visible in the app & Tesla site. Thanks

2 Likes

Annemasse Supercharger are V4 not V3

2 Likes

Merriville IN Supercharger has 12 V3 stalls in addition to the 10 V2 stalls.

1 Like

The new site (under construction but nearly completed) at 20090 Langley Bypass in Langley BC Canada is listed on the website as V3. Looks like it’s actually the first V4 installation in Canada (16 stalls)

https://x.com/xcube360/status/1782979894617801204?s=46&t=lBaNtGLuz4rhxqec-H_ELQ

1 Like

Tejon Ranch (The OG V2 one) https://imgur.com/a/aGJr9x2 and Chula Vista https://imgur.com/a/VABx4Vw chargers in California both have solar canopies. The latter of which isn’t Tesla branded so up to yall editors if you want to include it or not.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Supercharger - St. Michael im Lungau, Austria

3 Errors I found today

Tejon Ranch, CA (the V2 one) has a solar canopy but isn’t marked as such
Canton, MA doesn’t have a solar canopy according to pictures on TMC but is marked as having one.
Coalinga, CA (The 80 Stall V3 charger) is marked as Tesla plugs when they are in fact NACS plugs according to both the app and Teslas Find Us page.
Edit: Also appears that Lawrence, MA is a NACS charger rather than a Tesla charger.

3 Likes

Walnut Creek, CA - 1600 Palos Verdes Mall: 1 accessible stall, 1 trailer-friendly stall, parking is free 24/7.

3 Likes

Updated 5 sites, thanks @1FrostySlime & @bmah for the updates!

3 Likes

Few more updates from my area:

Walnut Creek, CA - Plaza Escuela: 1 accessible stall, 0 trailer-friendly stalls, parking is free 24/7 but limited to 3 hours.

Walnut Creek, CA - Oak Grove Rd.: 1 accessible stall, 0 trailer-friendly stalls, parking is free 24/7.

Concord, CA: 2 accessible stalls, 0 trailer-friendly stalls, parking is free 24/7.

Concord, CA - Diamond Blvd.: 0 accessible stalls, 1 trailer-friendly stall, parking is free 24/7.

Martinez, CA: 2 accessible stalls, 0 trailer-friendly stalls, parking is free 24/7.

3 Likes

Updated, thanks!

3 Likes

I feel it would make sense to update the 4 NEVI chargers in Alaska from Permit to Planned and then from V3 to V4 since all NEVI chargers need to be V4.

Covington, GA has been open since last week.

2 Likes

Park City, Utah is going to be 20 V4 chargers. Currently listed on Supercharge.info as 20 V3. Photo confirmation over at TMC.

1 Like

I’m trying to understand / confirm the semantics of “designated accessible” and “trailer-friendly” (at least for US / North America).

Pollock Pines, CA (link to TMC post with photos) is typical of many Supercharger installations in that it has two stalls with a little extra space on each side, but only one has the blue “accessible” signage. Is it correct to say that this site has 1 accessible stall because only one has signage?

Auburn, CA - Lincoln Way (link to TMC post with photos) has 6 of 16 stalls that are pull-in. These are nominally more trailer friendly than the 10 back-installs, but the definition of “trailer-friendly” isn’t clear-cut to me as someone who doesn’t tow trailers. Would you count all 6 of these as trailer-friendly, or just the one farthest from the entrance (where the white Model S is), or none of them?

1 Like

Varennes-Vauzelles, France is a V4 site

1 Like

I’m not sure what is classed as an accessible stall in the US. I think 1 as it has 1 sign and what is generally I think done.

The trailer friendly is proving to be more difficult to determine than we first thought.
At the moment we are going with obvious dedicated trailer stalls. There are loads that could possible with a trailer but lots of these end up blocking something.
We will probably readjust this when tesla start adding trailer friemdly to the incar nav.

3 Likes

Woodall southbound UK is apparently a mixture of V2 and V3 stalls

Most reports for Woodall say V4s (and the existing V2s) but still waiting for photo confirmation

Building on what @Rovastar said…

My inclination for “accessible” is we don’t necessarily need to match the LEGAL definition of accessible, we just want to know that ANY designation / signage for accessibility exists for the stall. In the US, for example, it’s usually (but not always) a blue sign and/or blue pavement markings with a :wheelchair: or similar symbol, but the details vary widely among locations. Many superchargers I’ve seen also have a “use last” sign on these stalls. I’d agree with both of you that Pollock Pines CA would count as having 1 accessible stall, based on the photos posted on TMC, although I can’t tell what’s stenciled on the pavement of the 2nd wide stall.

And yes, “trailer-friendly” is extremely fraught + subjective. Personally, I’m inclined to say that if you can charge with a 10’ trailer attached and NOT block traffic or any other charging stalls, then it’s trailer-friendly. But one could easily argue any of those qualifiers.

My only experience with “trailer-friendly” is having a 4-bike rack attached to a Model Y tow hitch, with only one bike mounted on it, and in that case I was fortunately able to charge at “regular” back-in stalls (with just a bit of extra help from my passengers since the camera was obstructed).

2 Likes