Supercharger sites' data which need updating or contain errors

Supercharger Mücke updated and Extended with v3

10 stalls up to 250kw

oberhonnefeld Supercharger gehts 20 additional v3 stalls… together with the 20 V2 Stalls it will have 40 stalls!!! really great.

1 Like

Supercharger Biberwier, Austria is now online - 6 Stalls, 150 kW.

3 Likes

“Nantes / Niort, France”

Google Map

Forum

Looks like 8 stalls V3. Will confirm later.
In construction. Almost ready to open from the look of it.

1 Like

gmap used in the supercharge.info list is off by about 80kms from the one I’ve given. If you want to fix the location is the same as Ionity https://fr.chargemap.com/ionity-aire-de-la-vendee-double-sens.html (available from both way of the highway).

Hi, I was just in Hilpoltstein, Germany. New configuration is 8x 250 kW, 12x 150 kW (3x2 on the pallets). Thank you for correction.

Hamden, CT: I was a bit wrong about the exact location for the new permit in the shopping center’s parking lot. Based on site plans posted in the TMC thread, it’ll be a section or two over.

Fixed GPS: 41.369666, -72.919942

3 Likes

Fixed up, thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for that. Since we don’t have the ability to list multiple stall speeds, we normally list the highest possible speed, and the total number of stalls. So this will appear as a 20x 250 kW site on the map.

1 Like

suC Pfaffenhofen Germany has now 4 additional 250kw stalls

Oberhonnefeld… now 40stalls

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the info.
Unfortunately this has serious side-effects because it makes the site look like “CCS only”, so for example ‘abetterrouteplanner’ wont use this charger any more for the trips, when you have a non-CCS car and thus have CCS chargers disabled.
Would you probably reconsider splitting it into 2 locations, so that it is clear there are non-CCS stalls available?
I fear this problem will become more prevalent while more and more existing superchargers are being upgraded with additional v3 stalls.

And it seems I also got an Update regarding Hilpoltstein. The pallet chargers have been removed. Remaing (as of December 10th) are 10x v3 / 250 kW and 6x v2 / 150 kW, so 16 in total .

supercharger weyarn germany
now 18 V2 stalls!!!

I also highly recommend that… please split into V3 and V2 stalls

Hi, please upate the position from “Affoltern - A4 Northbound, Switzerland” to:
47.271110, 8.439810

The picture is from “A Better Routeplanner”, which uses your data.
The position is only available from the Highway, and only if you’re already on it before the entry/exit in Affoltern. You can also not leave the highway after charging, you have to drive to the next exit. Please update the position to 47.271110, 8.439810 .
Thanks.

2 Likes

suc Pfaffenhofen in Germany now with 12 stalls … 4 are v3

1 Like

supercharger Wörth now with 12 stalls!!! great

1 Like

please update Supercharger Mücke in Germany:
since some weeks now:

4 stalls v3
6 stalls v2

picture of thw new stalls in Mücke

2 Likes