Supercharger - San Sebastián, España

Possible location of San Sebastián Supercharger rumored here:

Nothing confirmed, so just opening the thread and waiting for pictures, as some people state that it is already being built.
It is possible to be true, as Tesla in their website state that San Sebastián will have a Supercharger in 2024.

Will keep you posted as soon as I’m getting more information.

2 Likes

Being built now it seems.

Not placing in under construction as we don’t have actual confirmation that they are Tesla Superchargers, despite they seem so, and we don’t have confirmation about number of stalls.

Some pictures of the construction a user has shared with me are the following:

Will keep you posted

2 Likes

Club Tesla Owners Spain on Telegram confirmed location and 8 stalls V4.

2 Likes

Hi! There is a new Supercharger under construction at the following location:

1 Like

Hi, do you have any photos of the construction that you can share here? Thanks.

1 Like

Pics from Fernando Tallón

2 Likes

Thanks!

@JParzival

2 Likes

Looks like this is a duplicate from this one:

@corywright

2 Likes

ooops, I didn’t see it marked on the map yet and I thought it was news. Sorry!

Nice catch, @JParzival!

2 Likes

I’ve merged all posts from the Hernani, Spain thread to this one.

2 Likes

didn’t realise there was this thread as I was adding this I found this article that prompted me

1 Like

What a disaster of a location. Driving throught both A-1 or A-8 highways, in both ways, you are getting at least 10 minute deviation. I can’t find a reasonable usage for this SuC. Lately it seems a habit this installation of new SuCs “close” to highways that, in fact, are quite far from them, as if they simply had pointed a finger over a map.

1 Like

yeah I noticed that too when I was adding it to the map. I was following the roads around for ages to see how I could get back on that main road.
I only sensible option would put the supercharger near the exit about 8 miles east around Gabierrota.

1 Like

I feel the Alcampo near Irun would be an ideal location for someone coming from or going to France.

Certainly as you have to make it from Labouheyre or Bayonne to either Bilbao or Miranda da Ebro.

Last time I was in Bayonne they only had 8 superchargers and charging queues.

It has opened today.
In case it is not updated, I will update it in the map!