Supercharger, Puebla de Sanabria, Spain

New supercharger not announced by Tesla spot in Puebla de Sanabria, Spain, next to the Montelueño restaurant.

Place: https://maps.app.goo.gl/38cwPxGk1VTBsqfb8

At least 8 V4, TBC

3 Likes

@JParzival hi and thanks for your sharing!

Have you had the opportunity to return since your publication of the 25 of March?
The Vitoria SUC was announced 1 month later, it is already open :sweat_smile:

Spain is a territory where one supercharger can be activated just 3 months from announcement, and other can be waiting over a year once built.

Fortunately Vitoria was a fast one, but cases as Alicante (with more than a year waiting for activation) prove that things can get messy.

I have not been at Puebla de Sanabria, but it was officially published in Club Tesla Spain that it was going to be built, so it’s a matter of waiting.

1 Like

thank you for asking and answering immediately. I am checking EVERYDAY the status of the supercharger here. I drive a lot from Winterthur (CHE) to the north of Portugal every year and will do it again on the 26th. If this SUC opens and another one between Léon and Burgos, I would save at least 45 mins of my trip. Burgos is too slow and Benavente is a detour of total 15kms and I need to fill my car up to get home. I am wishing everyday to get that SUC in Puebla de Sanabria every day until I drive off on the 26th! So your response is highly appreciated.

Hi @RuffyUzumaki:

First of all, what car do you drive? What’s your destination?

I suggest you to try the Palencia - Benavente road (not via motorway to Leon or Valladolid), you’ll come from the right side to charge in Benavente - it’s 2/3 mins from the exit of motorway.
And you can do it with one charge from Ribabellosa (at least, i made Benavente → Ribabellosa, but you need to double-check the difference in level for the 2 cities) to avoid the Burgos SUC.

Hi @DC1 thanks for your kind suggestion. I did that trip Winterthur (CHE) - Póvoa de Lanhoso (PRT) already like 15 times and know that route very well. I have a TM3 AWD from 2020 with 130’000km.
This time I will probably go with my family in two cars so I need to check with them. I normally do the route via Léon since there were many constructions in that area. If the situation is good I will considerate to take Palencia (if I was alone I would take that :)). How is that route? Es una nacional, no? We will be travelling with a dog and mabye with a baby. The other family prefers staying on highways…
Before Rivabellosa and Benavente even existed, I charged my car fully at Tordesillas and made it to Ribeira de Pena (PRT 380km) and then home. The situation is for sure a lot better, but still I am waiting for Puebla de Sanabria and maybe one in Sahagún! Or at lest between Léon and Burgos.