Supercharger - Buzau, Romania

Hi,

May you add a new SUC location on the map which won voting → will be deployed in Buzau, Romania.
Information from Tesla website - see screenshot.

Thanks.

Hi @jaffa69, updated in the map as there is a location.
The first one (Bacau) is just “in the middle of the city”, so without a location and still “in development” but not in construction, there is not much info to place it.

Thanks for the info and please keep us posted!

Hi @JParzival, thanks for your feedback.

Regarding this current post, “Supercharger - Buzau, Romania”, it’s OK as is at this stage, since we don’t have more details. And the status “Plan” displayed on the map is also fine, accordingly to the status available on the Tesla website.
I’ll follow up this topic and get back here when further details will be available.

Regarding the 2 other topics below in the bullet points, may you please add them with the status “Voting” since that’s the info we have at this stage on the Tesla website (cf. screenshots I provided). Regarding the GPS coordinates, I would suggest adding them somewhere in the middle of the city for both SUCs, since we don’t know yet where they will be deployed :

Thanks again in advance for your support.

hi @JParzival I wanted to follow up if you’ve been able to check my post and to add the 2 new SUC mentioned in my previous post.
Thanks in advance.