Supercharger - Atalanti, Greece

There is a Supercharger Under Construction in the Rest Area Atalanti (SEA Atalanti). 4 V3 Chargers northbound and 4 V3 Chargers southbound.

M36C+6R Lokri, Griechenland

3 Likes

Thank you for the info! It’s been added :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, but the location is a bit wrong and it seems to be 8 Stalls for all directions when I look at the pictures.

M35C+GR Atalandi, Griechenland

Rest Area of Atalanti (“Olympus Plaza”) (Lamia-Athens)

2 Likes

I tried to fix it, but I don’t have access to the pictures on Facebook.

Did you want me to use the location of the red marker on your map as the location for the southbound one?

Yes, should be better. Thanks!

2 Likes

Any update on the progess for the Atalanti supercharger?

Northbound looks close to opening. Fotos from 12th of May on Tesla Fans Greece Facebook. (sorry I cant upload Fotos due to member status)

Looks like they install 4 northbound and 4 southbound. On each direction there will be preparations for 4 more when necessary in the future.

Fotos southbound show more work to do.

Northbound 12th May 2022:

Southbound, 16th May 2022:

3 Likes

Update for southbound at July 5th: no progress since last Facebook posting - see picture.

4 Likes

In a greek EV group they said that the greek power company (DEDDHE) began connecting the chargers to the grid yesterday.

Superchargers should work in a matter of days.

4 Likes

Perfekt! Thank you for the update. Is the northbound connected as well to the grid and will work in a few days?

I would need the charger in 2 days on the 20th of July. Do anyone have information if it is realistic that the charger will be available then?
Regards,
Bernhard

Unfortunately no news. Things are developing too slow here in Greece. Download the apps of Elpefuture, Protergia amd nrg incharge to at least use the 50kW Chargers. I did the same. PlugShare shows nearly all greek charging stations with informations about there network

1 Like

Anybody know if the supercharger ready?

Unfortunately still not open

The Southbound SC is finally open

1 Like

Atalanti northbound with 4 stalls is now open too

3 Likes

Does Atalanti appear as one site or two on the screen in the car?

On Tesla’s site they have it listed as two sites, Atalanti East and Atalanti West.

should be marked as 2 sites. The same is happening in Psathopyrgos (North and South)