Patreon thought

Please change the name on that account to be supercharge.info instead of Keith. That will make the bill each month more understandable to many of us. Love the site.

1 Like

I need to change the credit card info for my membership. It appears there is not a form on the website to do this. This thread is the only place I’ve found to make this request.

1 Like

That would be done here, or under “My Memberships” in Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/pledges?ty=p

The naming that Patreon uses is a bit confusing, but it is there :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks. It’s a rather convoluted process, but I eventually was able to enter my new cc number and delete the old one. I still don’t see how I could have known how to do this without sending this post. There isn’t even a way to send a question on how the site operates other than using the forum. Regardless of these issues I find this site very useful. Thanks to all who created it and keep it going.

1 Like

No worries, always feel free to post any questions. I find this site useful too! That’s why I started helping. It’s definitely a collaborative effort, not even just by the people who post updates to the actual supercharge.info site, but also people who find permits/construction sites in the wild, and people who find/watch for information other people have posted and share it with us so there can be one good source for all of the supercharger network.

2 Likes