New Supercharger along Highway 99 Ca

At the Valero station GPS 35.5997, -119.2096

8 charging stations

Hi,

There’s already a TMC thread for that one:

Yes I saw

I live near Bakersfield and I’m super excited to see it

Anyone remember last year, when for absolutely no reason you guys called me a serial liar for posting a site plan of a supposed Supercharger in Famoso?

Well, turns out I was right the whole time. Truth is a bitch, isn’t she?

And whether you guys want to add this site, do it or don’t. I honestly couldn’t care any less.

Hi Marco,

Thanks for sharing! All contributions are appreciated, and this will be added to the database.

If an editor called you a liar, it would be great to know the specific instance as we don’t tolerate that sort of behavior. However it seems the more likely situation is that there was no permit to reference at the time and only a site plan as you said, so it wasn’t added to the database. This has happened to me too, but the lack of a permit doesn’t mean anyone is being called a liar for it not being added to the database. It simply means the site isn’t far enough along to be tracked on supercharge.info, or as you called it last year “preliminary”. This policy has been in place for as long as I can remember. It does show that this permit was applied for just 3 weeks ago, which is the first time this location would have been eligible to be added and why we haven’t tracked it to date.

There have been some discussions about tracking sites at earlier stages, but requiring a permit is also a technical limitation at the moment as this would require code changes for a new status such as “planning”. In fact there are a lot of changes happening this year, and some of them are likely to benefit contributors such as yourself.

Anyways I encourage you to keep searching for permits and other changes, and do value your contributions. They are helpful for everyone!

Thanks again,
Pluto

You do you. Like I said, I don’t care what new policies you guys plan on adding, cause I really don’t need shit from Supercharge anymore.

Take care Pluto

R