forum.supercharge.info

Cagnes-sur-Mer, France

A new Supercharger “Cagnes-sur-Mer - Est” has been added with 4 stalls.

There are 2 superchargers separated by 100-200m. Tesla website indicates just one, but on inside car screen, Tesla indicates 2 locations : the second one is called “Cagnes-sur-Mer Polygone Riviera P2” (near parking P2 of Polygone Riviera) and the first one is called “Cagnes-sur-Mer” (near parking P1 of Polygone Riviera). Each one has 4 stalls (= 8 for the two superchargers).

So, I suggest:

• update “Cagnes-sur-Mer - Est” in “Cagnes-sur-Mer - Polygone Riviera P2”
  • update “Cagnes-sur-Mer” in “Cagnes-sur-Mer - Polygone Riviera P1” and 4 stalls instead of 8 stalls
1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion.
“Cagnes-sur-Mer” was changed back to 4 stalls and the name of Cagnes-sur-Mer - Est” was changed to “Cagnes-sur-Mer - Polygone Riviera P2”.

I am not sure about the suggested name change for “Cagnes-sur-Mer”. According to google street view “Cagnes-sur-Mer - Est” is in P2, but “Cagnes-sur-Mer” is not really in P1. Since we are now using the same names as Teslas trip planner website and changes might screw up the sync between ABRP and the CCS2 upgrade list, I don’t want to change more than necessary. Maybe Tesla will come up with a better name when they also separate those locations on their findus website.

OK, you’re right !

Does anybody know what the deal with Cagnes-sur-Mer - Polygone Riviera P2 is? The entry to that supercharger was blocked with barriers during opening times.

I now set the Supercharger to closed temporary. If anyone has newer infos about the situation, please let us know here.