About the Supercharger Updates category

When I’m done eating I’ll get a closer look to see if I can tell how many, etc.

Looking like two stalls, unsure if v2 or v3.

I don’t think those are for superchargers. The conduit and mounting hardware aren’t in the same configuration as is normally seen for superchargers. My guess is that they will be for other brand chargers, probably CCS/CHAdeMO.

1 Like

It looks like Roan and Black got a grant here: https://www.uppermichiganssource.com/2020/08/06/egle-awards-17m-for-36-electric-vehicle-charger-stations-to-be-constructed/

As @mociaf9 says it’s likely these are not Tesla superchargers.

1 Like

New Supercharger site in Irvine, CA USA. It’s in the Permitting phase. The address is 14346 Culver Drive, Irvine, CA 92604. I have added more information in the forum. https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/supercharger-irvine-ca-culver-drive-walnut-in-permitting-sep-2020.206552/

1 Like

Supercharger labeled Dahlgren, VA is now under construction at the Sheets. The electrical conduit has been run and the area is fenced off.

2 Likes

Permitted Target Supercharger?

Found this information on the city of Hesperia CA web site. Could this be one of the Target Superchargers? With 16 chargers it does not sound like generic charging station.

City of Hesperia
Permit Activity Report

COM19-00272 9/11/2020 BLDG PERMIT COMM, TENA ISSUE

Address: 12795 MAIN ST

Permit Name: PME 306461124

Description: EV CHARGING POST (16) INITAL + (4) EXPANSION W/ULITLITY

APPLICANT: TARGET CORPORATION

CONTRACTOR: ELECTRIC VEHICLE INFRASTRUCTURES INC

3 Likes

Very likely. That one was on the list Marco discovered a few months ago listing upcoming superchargers at Target stores. Also, together with the station size being indicative, EVI has done a number of supercharger builds for Tesla in CA.

1 Like

Visited the Hesperia Target Tesla supercharger site and it is almost complete!

1 Like

supercharger Ellwangen in Germany does not appear anymore in Tesla Navigation… it seems temporarily offline

Tesla delivered V3 hardware to Zusmarshausen (bavaria). New charging station on the A8. I counted 4 dc converter. 16 stall min ?

New Supercharger Plan Check Redding, California

Plan Number PLCKC-2021-00114
Applied Date 01/26/2021
Type Building Plan Check © - Misc Structures
Completion Date
Expiration Date 07/26/2021
Status Pending
Main Parcel 068750008000
Project Name
Address 4629 CHURN CREEK RD Redding CA 0
Description CHURN CREEK MRKT PLACE PARKING AREA - TESLA SUPERCHARGER EV STATION

Construction started of the 2x 8 new superchargers v3 around Chambery (FR). A43 Aire de l’Abis and aire du Granier A43.
45.525421522303006, 5.974594514244031
45.52631974221103, 5.976120691189469

Construction started of the 2x 8 new superchargers v3 around Chambery (FR)

Do you have photos of the construction sites?

Unfortunately today was too dark and snowy when I passed there. I will ask on our local Tesla owners Facebook group if someone can take pictures.

Thanks to Martial who is a member of our local Tesla owners group, please find attached some pictures of the supercharger in construction. It is the one on the "aire du Granier ", from Chambery to Grenoble (FR). It seems to have 12 stalls. The status of the work on the other side of the Highway is the same with also 12 stalls.

Just curious if anyone knows why the Castlegar, BC, Canada and Osoyoos, BC Canada didn’t get created when the rest of the locations listed here were created. My understanding is that the Osoyoos supercharger will be built first.

https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/energy-efficiency/transportation-alternative-fuels/electric-and-alternative-fuel-infrastructure/electric-vehicle-alternative-fuels-infrastructure-deployment-init/applicants/21738

My guess is that there weren’t added because they already existed… they appear to have both been originally added over a year ago.

I can’t see if they were updated as I’m having browser issues at the moment, but any other admin can check and see if the address or co-ordinates changed in the last month (when the others were added).

1 Like

The Cedar, UT SuC is listed incorrectly as 4 stalls | 56 kW
Tesla’s official page has it as “up to 150kW”

1 Like

Tesla’s site is oddly unreliable for that type of information.

This TMC post from December shows the in-car information lists 4 stalls at 56kW max: