Superchargers in Türkiye

I actually want to know about the installation process. thanks

When I look at all pictures at them are they all finish but there did not have opening
Are they someone now something about when there open?

They recently (a week or two ago) got the licence to sell electricity in Turkey (which I guess stopped them opening any superchargers). Hopefully progress will be swift for opening up now.

1 Like

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

They are finally open today at 24.00 recourse an employee from Tesla he is working at the SuC at the moment

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Supercharger in
Hilly Hotel, Edirne
Emar Mall, Istanbul
Highway Outlet , O2 Bolu
AnkaMall , Ankara
will opened at 10am 04-04-2023

Ok

4 Likes

They are open official

2 Likes

5 Likes

Edirne
Istanbul Asia
Bolu

4 Likes

Thank you, @GNY24!

That’s great news. Happy supercharging!!
:red_car: :electric_plug: :zap: :low_battery:

3 Likes

Thanks for the updates regarding Supercharger locations in Turkey.
Can someone here confirm, that Tesla cars from Europe can use the mobile network in Turkey?
Like using Netflix, Spotify, satellite map and all the other things which are part of premium connectivity.

And additionally: Same question about Serbia, which is part of the Tesla road from western Europe to Turkey.

1 Like

Hi marcometer,
i will start my travel to Türkiye at Friday and i hope i will arrive in Edirne at Saturday.
Then i will report as soon as possible.

2 Likes

So, i arrived in Edirne.
Its sad to say, but no internet in Türkiye.

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks for the update.
What about Serbia?

1 Like

Same, still no network.

2 Likes

Istanbul, Emaara AVM

2 Likes

Moderator note: I’ve renamed this thread from “New Supercharger in Turkey” to “Superchargers in Türkiye”, as it is no longer about a single new Supercharger location, but instead is the primary place for our users to report updates in Türkiye. Please continue to use this thread for all Supercharger updates there.

5 Likes