Supercharger - Warsaw Ząbki, Poland

I’m guessing the changers themselves are fully installed and ready to go by now… let’s hope this is not going to take as long as Bialystok ones :pray:

2 Likes

it is almost there :sunglasses::sunglasses::heart::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Any latest news on this one? Will be driving from Lithuania to Germany on Thursday, the 24th, would be fantastic if it was working already… :slight_smile:

I don’t have insider news when the station will be open, but the white protective covers have been removed from the chargers, I think this is a good sign, crossed my fingers :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

there was one guy who told me that he was charging as a tester :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have some hope that the station could already have received permission or at least connect to the UDT monitoring system. All Tesla chargers disappeared from the https://eipa.udt.gov.pl map about a couple of weeks ago, I don’t want to inspire empty hopes, but it looks interesting. Or is it just apophenia :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Today ppl from tesla zabki told to my friend that they need 2 weeks … to have approgal from udr

2 Likes

Wow, they added this SC to the map :crossed_fingers:
Still grey, but…

Tesla Website

2 Likes

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: 17 min ago my friend Sergiusz is the first who officially inaugurated opening of this Supercharger :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: Sergiusz Baczyński on Instagram: "🔋🔋🔋Warszawą! Supercharger an 14 stanowisk działa !!!! #tesla"

6 Likes

6 Likes