New Supercharger Gettysburg, PA

Tesla is currently building out a Supercharger at Sheetz in Gettysburg, PA. The address is: 30 Camp Letterman Dr, Gettysburg, PA 17325

I called and spoke to the store manager who also confirmed it is indeed a Tesla supercharger.

1 Like

Thanks! Wouldn’t have seen it had you not posted here

Glad I could share! Is this the proper way to also get it listed on supercharge.info?

1 Like

As long as an editor gets a notification (doesn’t matter where), then it’s good enough for us. Many of us check this forum regularly since it’s small enough but we also try checking TMC too. If you wanted to stick to TMC, then you could notify one of us via @mention and we’ll get it added (ie. chuq, MarcoRP, BlueShift).

In order for us to add a supercharger, we want to make sure the location is really a Tesla supercharger location (not some other charging station), and we want to make sure it’s really in that state (especially if it’s to be open, then we like to see that the vehicle is getting a charge).

We like having a precise location (GPS coordinates saves us time but a description based on an address works fine too) but if nothing else is available then we’ll still add it. Obviously the number of stalls and speed is good to have but not always known. There is a “disucss” link for every supercharger and we prefer to have a thread on TMC to point that to, but often times for international locations it’s on another forum besides TMC which is fine. If there isn’t a thread, we might end up creating it ourselves.

1 Like

Looks like we have an official supercharger location! Woo hoo! I did notice it is listed as “The Gettysburg Address”. When it should just be listed as “Gettysburg, PA” on the supercharger map.

1 Like

WTF… thanks for noting that, I just fixed it.

1 Like