About the Supercharger Updates category

Thanks, great find! Now added. I’ve assumed it’s the location just off I-75 as that’s the only Buc-ee’s in the area that Google Maps displayed.

1 Like

New Supercharger on Tesla map for Fredonia, NY, USA. Target opening Q3 2022. I believe the location will be near 240 East Main St, Fredonia, NY 14063

Visited the Ellenton, Florida site currently under construction today.
( 8/20)
supercharge.info has it down as 8 V3 but in fact there are 16 stalls.
I posted pictures in the TMC Ellenton,FL thread.

New chargers to Chandler, AZ!

New supercharger currently under construction in Claysburg, PA @ 12604 Dunnings Highway Claysburg PA 16625. Appears to be 8 stalls

1 Like

Thanks! Now added.

1 Like

Supercharger is completed and functional at this time. Thanks!!

New construction in Ladner Bc Canada

https://driveteslacanada.ca/supercharger/tesla-supercharger-in-delta-under-construction-british-columbia/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tesla-supercharger-in-delta-under-construction-british-columbia

New Boulder, CO
In permitting:

Tesla Motors Club thread:

274 E Chestnut Hill Rd, Newark, DE 19713 superchargers are installed, still working on them.

New Supercharger coming to Destin, FL…finally! Building permit submitted on February 3, 2023. Not approved yet. Address on permit is:
981 HWY 98 E STE 3219 Destin FL 32541
This is a Winn-Dixie.
Permit says:
TESLA ELECTRIC VEHICLE SUPERCHARGER. TESLA TO INSTALL (3) V3 SUPERCHARGER CABINETS, INSTALL (12) V3 SUPERCHARGER POSTS, INSTALL (1) SWITCHGEAR ASSEMBLY WITH INTEGRATED MASTER CONTROLLER, INSTALL (1) UTILITY TRANSFORMER, INSTALL (1) UTILITY METER ON H-FRAME, CONCRETE PAD.

Here is link to permit and screen shot attached.
https://cityofdestinfl-energovweb.tylerhost.net/apps/selfservice#/permit/da0d52ec-dcfd-421c-b567-849bc433bfef?tab=locations

I am a Telsa owner and live in Destin, so I will be able to provide regular updates. Thanks!
Steve

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Supercharger - Jaen, Spain

A post was split to a new topic: Supercharger - Alicante, Spain

4 posts were split to a new topic: Superchargers - Puerto Rico

Attached a photo of the Murfreesboro, TN now Under Construction. The workers are far from the road and have a giant pile of dirt.

Spiceland, Indiana is showing open in the Tesla app.

1 Like

In Groningen, NL is a new charger in the makes. Reported on another forum:

Het grote Tesla Model 3 & Y topic - Deel 2 - Mobiliteit - GoT (tweakers.net)

as you can see on the pictures it will likely be next to the Tango on the north side of the exit. or the van de valk hotel on the south side

For consistency, please change
Newburgh, NY - Union Ave
to
Newburgh - Union Ave, NY

2 Likes

Chandler, AZ - N 54th construction started over a week ago!

1 Like